• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Malibu fire could be crazy. 50 mph wind gusts, already destroyed the entire set of Westworld. Really expensive houses nearby, Jumped the 101. News videos of it look insane.

what caused this fire?
Haven't seen the cause reported yet, but my guess is man-made.

I toured a FF museum in ITKs fair City today, where they had the Granite Mountain Hotshot crews transport. Such a solemn piece to be sitting beside a FDNY Rescue truck from 9/11.

Those hotshot smoke eaters have all my respect. I've trained and am certified to fight wildland fires, but I'm thankful I've never been called to one.
9afd1d316a98a25f2004a64ffb9ea192.jpg

Good chance it was caused by one the Utilities... They took the blame for a number of last year’s fires and there has been a bunch of legislation around that.

Speaking of watching emotional shit, I was not expecting to be moved by an episode of Always Sunny.

My wife’s cousin is a HOF bad decision maker. He’s 35 and has been married 3 times. First wife went lesbian on him after maybe a year. Second wife (Wake grad) was just super neurotic and they lasted maybe 2 years. Then he knocked up this crazy ex stripper. After a two year engagement they got married in April. They separated in July. She has gone completely insane, like mental hospital insane. In August he moved in with another girl. Got engaged in September. Announced pregnancy in November.

I would visit that HOF.

Ugh Rambo’s teacher is evidently an avid Trump supporter.

Ugh Rambo’s teacher is evidently an avid Trump supporter.

My sixth grade English teacher is a massive Ben Carson fan. She was my favorite teacher growing up.

My sixth grade English teacher is a massive Ben Carson fan. She was my favorite teacher growing up.

Still is or was? I remember that his book was huge when I was in middle school.

Still is or was? I remember that his book was huge when I was in middle school.

Is. You were in middle school well before I was.

She’s firmly in that demographic of blonde Southern woman in her late 60s who falls for this rube stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back