• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is. You were in middle school well before I was.

She’s firmly in that demographic of blonde Southern woman in her late 60s who falls for this rube stuff.

I think you have me by a few years, Ph.

Is. You were in middle school well before I was.

She’s firmly in that demographic of blonde Southern woman in her late 60s who falls for this rube stuff.

Probably not (on the age thing).

I had that book as summer reading for 9th grade and I think it was published in the early 90s.

Geez. I meant after. My bad. I’m at least 7-8 years older than you.

I don’t remember much from that era - was there any indication that Ben Carson was a psychotic wingnut at that time?

r6JqmcQ.gif

Free ping pong tonight in Saxapahaw. I would go and try to pull that stunt, but I have to go to my cat friend’s reading. Maybe next week.

Really thought my elephant penis post would have banged more. Sorry dudes.

How hard is it to change a PDF to a vector or .eps file? Is anyone a wizard at this? I have no idea how big of a lift it is to ask someone to do this kind of work.

who has a surefire way to pop your ears when hold your nose and blow doesn't work?

Yawn a lot. Chew gum. I also have a surefire way of getting rid of hiccups. PM for deets.

Inhaling deep and hold breath for as long as you can. Then very slowly exhale. Works everytime (>75%)

Once in college my ear was stopped up so I went to student health. I thought it was just congestion/that thing when you fly and your ear gets stopped up, but this woman goes “hmmm,” gets a water pic and a trough and streams warm water into my ear and flushes out the most darkest, orangest wax I’ve ever seen. I felt glorious and gross all at the same time.

The coffee we have at the office has got to be bottom 10 in the nation. I had a cup this afternoon in a pinch for the first time in months, and had forgotten how truly awful it is. How hard is it to brew decent coffee? We do the B2G3 deal on the Teeter "Traders" coffee that is actually pretty damn good, for home brew.

it's actually pretty difficult to average to above average with a cheap coffee maker that is rarely cleaned. rarely are the proportions measured properly and the nature of cheap machines leads to scalded grounds that are over extracted.

we have K-cups but the ones they buy are really shitty, Green Mountain Dark Magic and some really weak breakfast blend. we have the filters where you can bring your own coffee, and usually someone has some really good locally roasted stuff, but those things are a pain to clean and hardly worth it.

it's actually pretty difficult to average to above average with a cheap coffee maker that is rarely cleaned. rarely are the proportions measured properly and the nature of cheap machines leads to scalded grounds that are over extracted.

I was thinking about the lack of cleaning, so that makes sense. I also think you're right about them being scalded/over extracted, as it's way stronger than any other coffee I've ever had. I only drank 2/3 of a pretty normal sized mug and have been way more wired (uncomfortably so, actually) than I ever am after home brew/Bux.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back