• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I'd love to get down there. I've had a few friends go over the last 10 years or so and they've all said it's a blast.

I thought Cartagena was just okay. Pretty expensive and touristy, but the old town is defs nice.

Similar experience in Bogota -- cool city, but tough to get around

My favorite parts of Colombia were San Gil -- did white water rafting, mountain biking, and paragliding -- and Tayrona National Park.

Yeah Cartagena was very touristy, but I kind of expected that, and I think my was wife was ready to just enjoy herself in a beach town. That’s more her speed. That being said she was a trooper on this trip. We did a lot in Bogota and Medellin in a short amount of time.

And yeah man it’s pretty crazy. But also v cool. They don’t call it the honeymoon faze for nothing, but we’ve really enjoyed this trip together. And our wedding was the fucking shit. I’m not exaggerating when I say that we had the best wedding band around. They were amazing. Played the more traditional stuff earlier in the night and then brought the house down once the ones dipped out. The last two hours were nothing but 90’s rock/pop and hip hop with the occasional 80s party banger mixed in. I also may or may not have gone full rock star and was called up to sing 3EB with the band playing behind me. My friends set it up, as I’m notorious for my karaoke version of that song. I’ve seen the full video, and I straight dominated. It was awesome. I dare anyone to throw a better party at their wedding.

2 nights in Bogota, 2 nights in Medellin and 3 nights in Cartagena for our Honeymoon. Bogota was cool, but the traffic, smog, and sprawl made it slightly disappointing. However the trip up Monserrate was v cool. Cartagena is an awesome old Spanish port town, which we’ve really enjoyed, especially our day trip out to a resort on the Rosario Islands. However our favorite is definitely Medellin. The history of the city is fascinating, and the ease of transportation (awesome new above ground metro) compared to Bogota was refreshing. We also went horseback riding in the Andes which was really cool. I really wish we’d spent a week there. I loved it. Everyone we’ve met on the trip was very nice and accommodating of our broken Spanglish, but particularly so in Medellin. I got us lost in Communa 13 (Pablo Escobar’s former barrio) and people were directing us through their porches and backyards to help us get to the electric escalators. It was surreal.

The Cocaine Corridor honeymoon...coooooollll

I'm not a big fan of email signatures that have images in them that become attachments when I reply

You could have left it at not a big fan of email signatures, my favorite is names with a bunch of acronyms after them that don’t really mean shit.

I don't mind signatures in a professional setting because that's usually how I find people's addresses and phone numbers

What is wrong with you?

You need to take the stick out of your ass every time you see my name. That post was for FUN...something you refuse to have if you see me.

I'm not egotistical enough to think I'm the only person in your life for whom you have this reaction. You'd have a lot more fun if this wasn't so.

just because you think something is fun or funny doesn’t mean it is

Also your “coooooollll” comes off very sarcastic if not a bit dickish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back