• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Maine's great. They have 485 zip codes though

Maine has one area code.

Now, take back the part where you called me an idiot.

which one? can you sing it for us, jog our memory?

9-1-6, 4-1-5, 7-0-4
Shout out to the 2-0-6
everybody in the 8-0-8
2-1-6, 7-0-2, 4-1-4
3-1-7, 2-1-4, 2-8-1
3-3-4, 2-0-5, I see yall
3-1-8, 6-0-1, 2-0-3
8-0-4, 4-0-2, 3-0-1
9-0-4, 4-0-7, 8-5-0
7-0-8, 5-0-2

ludacris-map900.gif

You'd think Georgia would have a better representation. The more you know.

perhaps naively, I've been using the parentheses form so that computer advertisers can't as easily scrape my data to annoy me with sales calls. Doubt it really helps though.

perhaps naively, I've been using the parentheses form so that computer advertisers can't as easily scrape my data to annoy me with sales calls. Doubt it really helps though.

Is there another common typed format involving three numbers can exist within parentheses? Seems easier to scrape tbh.

Is there another common typed format involving three numbers can exist within parentheses? Seems easier to scrape tbh.
Like I said, it probably doesn't help. But it can't be easier than just giving them all the numbers in a row, can it? I'll admit I have no idea what I'm talking about here.

That miller light commercial bugs me where the guy is playing deck the halls on beer bottles but the second to last note is flat so he takes a sip to sharpen it to in tune. Buddy if you take a sip it will just make the note more flat. Fuckin fake news beer commercial.

I read this, and thought it was a really nerdy thing to notice... read it to PM.

...then I realized my brother wrote it. perfect.

how many people actually get cars for Christmas? obviously commercials are going for power of suggestion, but I have only ever known of one person ever to purchase/give a car for Christmas... and I don't think it worked out so well in the long run.

what are the hot things for Christmas this year? what are people wanting/giving?

how many people actually get cars for Christmas? obviously commercials are going for power of suggestion, but I have only ever known of one person ever to purchase/give a car for Christmas... and I don't think it worked out so well in the long run.

what are the hot things for Christmas this year? what are people wanting/giving?

2016, my wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back