• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Five Christmas Songs

In no particular order

The Christmas Song
O Holy Night
Silent Night
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
White Christmas

tough list to knock

was actually just last night thinking about how hard The Christmas Song goes

I'm in a final exam right now, and I've brought along a novel to read: 201 pages and 69,193 words. Any guesses?

Here's a hint. I just found it in my email inbox yesterday. Someone sent it to me almost seven years ago.

A guess almost guessed?

I'm in a final exam right now, and I've brought along a novel to read: 201 pages and 69,193 words. Any guesses?

Here's a hint. I just found it in my email inbox yesterday. Someone sent it to me almost seven years ago.

Youngblood

No wait, A Story Almost Told !

please share the highlights

and a blurb

Sir, I want to buy these shoes for my mama, please
It's Christmas Eve and these shoes are just her size
Could you hurry, sir, daddy says there's not much time

One of the worst "Christmas" songs is "Baby It's Cold Outside"

Do folks here know The Tempations' version of Silent Night?

This video of Auburn football players singing it went viral last year.

That dude is just so convincing.

I wonder if he ever tried The Naked Man.

I fucking love Christmas Music; added a bunch of albums to the collection this year. At any rate, my rotation has been:

Charlie Brown Christmas - Vince Guaraldi
Ella Wishes You a Swinging Christmas - Ella Fitzgerald
An Oscar Peterson Christmas - Oscar Peterson
Soulful Christmas - James Brown
Merry Christmas - Bing Crosby
A Very She & Him Christmas - She & Him
Pretty Paper - Willie Nelson
Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder
Phil Spector's Christmas Album - Phil Spector
Christmas Cookin' - Jimmy Smith
Natty Christmas - Jacob Miller
Elivs' Christmas Album - Elvis Prestley
The Christmas Spirit - Johnny Cash

Also, Leebs - my missing neighbor Gwenn appeared the other day; she waved at my wife when she walked into the house. She's lost weight and cut her hair (rehab?), but we still haven't seen her truck yet. Also, the wife saw her briefly, but we haven't seen her again since. So she's alive, but there's still something weird going on.

That sounds shady man. Maybe it was an imposter! That was a wig! What a clever ruse.

Also, Leebs - my missing neighbor Gwenn appeared the other day; she waved at my wife when she walked into the house. She's lost weight and cut her hair (rehab?), but we still haven't seen her truck yet. Also, the wife saw her briefly, but we haven't seen her again since. So she's alive, but there's still something weird going on.

You should post this on the Nextdoor app.

Nice. Bummed it isn't a live version so I could watch Laura Lee and her grooves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back