• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
From page one (I've changed none of the spelling or punctuation):

"This tale was lived by the seats of our pants Buckle up, it's not for the feint of heart. Hell, there are times Stephen King would have screamed like a little girl."

Now I simply *have* to keep reading.

tenor.gif

Wonderful Christmastime is the worst Christmas song ever made.

Drifters White Christmas is the tits.

Agreed on both. I’ll also add the Springsteen song is terrible.

I shall pray for you gentlemen, that your hearts may grow three sizes this day. The less-discussed question is the best Christmas commercial. I submit the following:

I shall pray for you gentlemen, that your hearts may grow three sizes this day. The less-discussed question is the best Christmas commercial. I submit the following:

that's a classic and I'll submit Muppet Family Christmas as the best holiday special. bonus was for the version my parents had taped off TV that included 80s commercials.

I'm in a final exam right now, and I've brought along a novel to read: 201 pages and 69,193 words. Any guesses?

Here's a hint. I just found it in my email inbox yesterday. Someone sent it to me almost seven years ago.
lol

on a side note, I am reading about a new cannabis infused beer and the description has me pretty psyched...

RCG lets its Rich and Creamy Goodness do all the talking. Notes of caramel, toffee, chocolate, and coffee delivers a complex and rich taste with a smooth finish.

Good call. All of a sudden I realized I remembered that commercial word for word.

Also, Leebs - my missing neighbor Gwenn appeared the other day; she waved at my wife when she walked into the house. She's lost weight and cut her hair (rehab?), but we still haven't seen her truck yet. Also, the wife saw her briefly, but we haven't seen her again since. So she's alive, but there's still something weird going on.

shoot. more than rehab, my thought is cancer treatment? could she have been wearing a wig previously and is now just going with her own hair?

shoot. more than rehab, my thought is cancer treatment? could she have been wearing a wig previously and is now just going with her own hair?

Or she lost all her own hair and is going with a short wig.

From page one (I've changed none of the spelling or punctuation):

"This tale was lived by the seats of our pants Buckle up, it's not for the feint of heart. Hell, there are times Stephen King would have screamed like a little girl."

Now I simply *have* to keep reading.

I can only imagine the gems you'll come across.

holy shit it's say hey! Where have you gone dude?

I'm here! Just livin' life, my friend. Also, I don't think El Chupe and I are allowed to regularly post on the boards simultaneously. It's just too much.

How is everyone? Did the doofus twins have children yet? Brasky is married? I think Palma married his Dragon Lady. Leebs, are you married now to the Pizza Man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back