• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero swinging to report of. The couple that hosted were friends of friends and they said they thought these people may swing. Def put out that vibe. Got pretty banged up and had a lot of fun tho.

Sweet. This is the tag out I’ve been waiting for. Say hey and rubes got this. Peace out.

Ah, jk, I gotta help finish this thread since it has my name on it. I think we can do it today/this week/before New Year's.

if say hey and robbins will get their asses in gear and contribute, then definitely.

If he had been hit by a bus or something I feel like they would have been more forthcoming

Agreed. The fact they say he is recovering from an accident, receiving the best possible care, and they are rooting for him, it all sounds like injured in a drunk driving accident.

Ye going deep on the "More Blood, More Tracks" box set.

Ye has found Bob. All praise to Him (Bob, not ye).

Dammit, I thought these videos would just straight up post now.

inside joke texts are good texts

now all your board friends will text you "so, how was your day?" as an inside joke

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back