• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
now all your board friends will text you "so, how was your day?" as an inside joke

giphy.gif

it shall be the new "good morning tsy"

In n Out is grossly overrated. Their burgers are too small.

There and everywhere else I won't accept a burger with mayo on it.

My friend owns three cheesesteak/hoagie places. He got tired of telling people he wouldn't put mayo on his sandwiches. Thus, none of his shops have a dab of mayo in them.

I went back to figure out why I had tagged "rj hates mayo and reason." This is the answer. Post 250 in early October opened a discussion of "mayochup."

Mayo-chup on waffle fries is *kisses fingers* :cam::drool::hug::naughty::rock:

back in NC for the holidays next weekend and meeting a friend in Durham for brunch -- happy with straight breakfast places too

something cozy, good for lingering and conversation, heavy on the breakfast, the original Mary's of Course vibe is a good target

back in NC for the holidays next weekend and meeting a friend in Durham for brunch -- happy with straight breakfast places too

something cozy, good for lingering and conversation, heavy on the breakfast, the original Mary's of Course vibe is a good target

I would look at Elmo’s or Monuts on 9th Street. Elmo’s is a true diner vibe. Monuts has really good food but expect it to be very crowded on a weekend morning so may not be as comfortable for a place to linger but I see plenty of folks there hanging out studying, etc.

Fosters and Guglhupf are also both very good. Located on Durham Chapel Hill Boulevard.

Haven't been in a while, but Vin Rouge had a solid brunch. Not sure of its lingering/convo potential. Maybe Geer St.? Looks like it's a buffet, though, and I can't vouch for it, but thought the vibe might fit. Both only have Sunday brunches.

Haven't been in a while, but Vin Rouge had a solid brunch. Not sure of its lingering/convo potential. Maybe Geer St.? Looks like it's a buffet, though, and I can't vouch for it, but thought the vibe might fit. Both only have Sunday brunches.

Vin Rouge is really good but I thought it might be a bit more fancy/ stuffy than he was targeting. That and Rue Cler are great options for a French brunch. Jack Tar and the Colonel’s Daughter is a good new place downtown if you want to walk around the city before or after.

Meh, one of my favorite people at my old job just up and keeled over from a stroke today at 52 up in the middle of the day. Has 3 teenage daughters. Don't skimp on y'alls life insurance, dunno how a family could survive something like that without it.

damn right. life and disability insurance are 2 things that suck to pay for but that's roulette you don't want to play.

Fucking glitches, mannnn. Just reshelved a Stephen Biko book and then found out it's his birthday today.

55b92829ab1f735b9027a48235071a96.jpg

Last edited:
Meh, one of my favorite people at my old job just up and keeled over from a stroke today at 52 up in the middle of the day. Has 3 teenage daughters. Don't skimp on y'alls life insurance, dunno how a family could survive something like that without it.
Weird use of "meh"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back