• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Wine and beer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then the Six Flags grandpa sketch lololol Lizzo is crushing it

giphy.gif

Haha. This is perfect

Creamy, it’s day 2 and I’ve yet to be propositioned by a swinger. I’m kinda hurt.

You just aren't trying hard enough. Can't be walking around with a shirt on anywhere. Show some nipple when you can, and make sure your wife is talking to strangers in the buffet line. Good luck man... pulling for you

You just aren't trying hard enough. Can't be walking around with a shirt on anywhere. Show some nipple when you can, and make sure your wife is talking to strangers in the buffet line. Good luck man... pulling for you

I have had a shirt on for dinner and to meet Lk for a drink because it was a fancy bar. That’s it.

I’ve been playing golf and drinking and grilling on this here Holy Day and I want to finish it off with some sexy time with my lovely wife, but I don’t feel like taking a shower or sweet talking her. This is going to be delicate.

I have had a shirt on for dinner and to meet Lk for a drink because it was a fancy bar. That’s it.

Why aren’t you out there playing wingman for LK and offering your stateroom for hookups ?

I took out all the stress of being on a cruise with 2 people who won’t eat in Nassau because they’re afraid of food poisoning but will eat 4 plates of lukewarm buffet food on their daughter last night.

He is risen!

I think you're just too damn good looking. The swingers wanna fuck an average looking dude like me. Granted, with my new hot body, I'll see how what it hurts my game on this years Carnival.

Mako, you’ve got a video camera in your stateroom, right ? We want to watch a livestream of LK banging some desperate random tattooed redneck on your mom’s OnlyFans.

Mako, you’ve got a video camera in your stateroom, right ? We want to watch a livestream of LK banging some desperate random tattooed redneck on your mom’s OnlyFans.

She wasn't desperate but she had daddy issues.

Jesus drunk rednecks are easy marks at poker.

they got poker on these cruise ships? What stakes we talking, I'm guessing $1/$2, but do they got some $2/$5?

You're right, I couldn't imagine a better theoretical place to play. Weird I've never read discussions on this on poker forums/discussions.

1/2 NL

Justa shit show of drunken blue hairs betting like idiots.

Top 10 chat thread in history. Amazing chats, unlimited rep. Finish it in style, you heroes.

Made it as far as Mobile today. NOLA for the next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back