• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Wine and beer

Status
Not open for further replies.
good job by the lady deacs today. got to go out there a little bit yesterday and i'm pretty sure we were the only ones that weren't coaches or parents that were watching. was weird seeing a course i've played a bunch on espn!

Elegant night on a carnival cruise may be the best people watching experience of my entire existence

2 days in I am really starting to understand why so many people off themselves by going over the side of a cruise ship.
Just do yourself a favor and never go to the top deck during formal dining hours. It's sad.

Elegant night on a carnival cruise may be the best people watching experience of my entire existence

There are people in a coat and tie in the Asian restaurant trying to use chopsticks, and clearly inexperienced. I see a soy sauce accident about to happen.

Holy shit this black eyed peas sketch on SNL is making me piss myself

Lk, IAI, Mdmh, knight, Palma, and creamy. I missing someone but I’m verging on drunk.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back