• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Wine and beer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent 30 minutes tonight trying to get AMC+ to watch better call saul cause I thought I missed it

You should just wait 1-10 years to watch new shows like I do. Takes away lots of the stress.

But dumbass roulette betting doesn’t help you does it?
No, just highly annoying, especially their reactions when the ball doesn't land on 30 and its the only item on the board they played. The Eastern Europeans were very pushy at the table, adding to the annoyance.

Ok my new favorite part of the cruise is when they tell you passes to the private island are gonna be distributed at 7 and then nobody is here to hand them out at 723 and there are some forehead veins a bulgin’ right now.

Depending in where they actually decide to hand these passes out, there may be a murder.

Ok my new favorite part of the cruise is when they tell you passes to the private island are gonna be distributed at 7 and then nobody is here to hand them out at 723 and there are some forehead veins a bulgin’ right now.

You're required to have passes for the private island? That blows.

I have to use their stupid app to view a menu everywhere but they couldn't use it for a virtual queue for the shuttle to the island? Da duq?

Why do you need a separate pass for the private island?

And you have to take a shuttle to the island from a ship?

Last edited:
Because the boat has to anchor and run a shuttle back and forth. To avoid all 3500 people trying to get the shuttle at once the people who want to go early can get a pass. Hence the Pandpra length line I'm waiting in still.

Happy Marathon Monday! Maybe my favorite holiday of the year, in theory. No better day to be a drunken college student in Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back