• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread World Championships - Darling it's better down where it's wetter

Status
Not open for further replies.
just fyi: heading out to watch the game with palma

dv7, don't back out now

He said he thought about putting his car in park and shouting happy birthday to me one more time.

giphy.gif

RTQ, you should text that dude right now and ask if he's ready to come over so you can" f his brains out." But type out the f word. He will come over.

Or you could always go with the old classic, "I want you inside me."

finally catching up, and have this to say: if that guy's response was a physical thing, it would be a huge wad of dickcheese. What an awful response to all of that.

That said, solid groundwork for alcohol-induced shenanigans, since the mutual attraction is out there. Now someone just needs to have the "yep, that's a line I want to cross" *go for it* statement/moment.

...or move on because he sounds a little beta.

Charlotte update: just drove home and passed approximately 8 state trooper cars on I-277 in about a one mile stretch.

Just saw Britney Spears live. Can't believe how good it was.

FL/GA Line pretty tight but still awful.

Reactions: ITK
Just saw Britney Spears live. Can't believe how good it was.

FL/GA Line pretty tight but still awful.
I went twice. I figured out that if the tables have not sold a few days before the show they turn them into individual seating. So the 2nd time we went we sat down in VIP.

finally catching up, and have this to say: if that guy's response was a physical thing, it would be a huge wad of dickcheese. What an awful response to all of that.

That said, solid groundwork for alcohol-induced shenanigans, since the mutual attraction is out there. Now someone just needs to have the "yep, that's a line I want to cross" *go for it* statement/moment.

...or move on because he sounds a little beta.

He doesn't drink, so that decreases the potential for those sorts of shenanigans.

Last night after a group dinner (where, per usual, the waitress assumed we were together), he bought me frozen yogurt because of my birthday even though he already bought me a cookie on Friday.

He and I been trying to make plans to go camping/backpacking and he just emailed that he hoped I'd be going to brunch this morning (I'm not) so we could plan. I replied that my plan to seduce him in the woods had already been shot down so now it was the more the merrier, if everyone else wanted to come too. Problem is we're the fittest people in our group so any legit backpacking would probably just be us. Oh well, I just have to briefly mourn what could have been and deal with it.

The "mutual desperation" line was pretty dickish, but good for you for putting yourself out there, and even though this guy should definitely just get over himself so you guys can start banging, at least he seems to be putting some thought into it. I know that's the beta move, probs something I would do/have done, but at least he seems considerate.

Wait wait wait, he doesn't DRINK???? Strike all that, the pussy.

My timing has been all off with this (formerly Cary, now Durham) woman. Could've/Should've locked it down months ago when we were getting naked together semi-regularly, but I guess my mind wasn't right. I was open and direct with her about that, at least, but now I kind of want to get with her and I don't think it's on. Not that my mind is -- or will ever be -- right....soooo yeahhhhhh....

Carrboro Music Fest today! About to get fucked up, should be a shit show. Hoping to make it to 8 to see PIPE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back