• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Yamato: sunk in a thousand feet of water

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just booked a 20,000 point trip to Mexico City in May via Southwest. In addition to miles, I'm looking at about $200 in airline fees and an Airbnb room for a week.

Gonna scout it out for the big US-Mexico Azteca trip.

Yeah but if there's a delay you'll wish you just did the drive instead

Just booked a 20,000 point trip to Mexico City in May via Southwest. In addition to miles, I'm looking at about $200 in airline fees and an Airbnb room for a week.

Gonna scout it out for the big US-Mexico Azteca trip.

I've only ever paid like $10 in airline fees for SW points redemptions

~$100 of the $200 is for fees and it's mostly due to international airport regulations, not Southwest.

I submit the best choreographed dance video of all time is DJ got us fallin in love again.

JetBlue sale right now is awesome. Just got roundtrip tix from BOS to RDU for $119. Boom.

Might even book a second trip, because at that price, man, fuck it

Also: hey peeps, I'll be in W-S around SB weekend, pls notify me of any bar crawl happenings so I can make a fool of myself once more

Yisssss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I carried my bag 18 today an feel like I might die.

I usually only walk 9 but things were gong well and I figured walking the back nine would be a good substitute for going to the gym. Now I'm just tired.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

there are few feelings greater than returning to an empty PTI after a long trip and being in your car 4 minutes after getting off the plane

Also: hey peeps, I'll be in W-S around SB weekend, pls notify me of any bar crawl happenings so I can make a fool of myself once more

Paging DeacHawk.

there are few feelings greater than returning to an empty PTI after a long trip and being in your car 4 minutes after getting off the plane

Yup. We used to live ten minutes away from GSO, too. Flying was insanely easy.

wait. Am I actually gonna get to meet other board peeps?

Can someone post say heys board aliases, I always forget who James sokolove is. Also, chef bobby flay has the best avatar, that guy needs to come back more often

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back