• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had a bossy beulah chicken sandwich for lunch and it kicked ass

My dentist fired me today.

I have been trying to get my fake tooth replaced since February. In the last two weeks I showed up to the office twice to have it done and was told both times that they had the wrong parts. Literally sat down had the fake taken off and told oops sorry, nothing we can do today. Another time I was rescheduled because they said they didn't have the part yet. I asked for an update this week, and after two days of no response I called again and asked if the could update me on what was going on.

Today I got an email saying they didn't want to be my dentist anymore due to my unreasonable expectations and that I have spoken to the staff in a rude and demanding manner. Probably for the best as the only thing that actually went according to plan there was when they billed me. I think after 3 appointments and a couple no responses, a little pissiness on the phone can be expected. I never yelled or cursed, but let them know I was unhappy with their service.

I have been trying to get my fake tooth replaced since February. In the last two weeks I showed up to the office twice to have it done and was told both times that they had the wrong parts. Literally sat down had the fake taken off and told oops sorry, nothing we can do today. Another time I was rescheduled because they said they didn't have the part yet. I asked for an update this week, and after two days of no response I called again and asked if the could update me on what was going on.

Today I got an email saying they didn't want to be my dentist anymore due to my unreasonable expectations and that I have spoken to the staff in a rude and demanding manner. Probably for the best as the only thing that actually went according to plan there was when they billed me. I think after 3 appointments and a couple no responses, a little pissiness on the phone can be expected. I never yelled or cursed, but let them know I was unhappy with their service.

a8bff03b36f47535d29388c87eeb720e.jpg

This Midtown Wendy’s is slow as hell. I need the spicy chicken sandwich.

Good luck finding another dentist in your town. Local dentistry is a close knit community. They probably already sent out your name and picture to the listserv

told y'all on the airplane thread y'all some complaining ass motherfuckers

another anti-dentite. no wonder he who must not be named hates you

So wife just found out she had lunch 1 on 1 on Tuesday with someone who tested positive for COVID. Should she skip pinball league tonight? Should I? What's ettiquite here?

I’m so happy NAPA has opened an auto parts store near me…been twice in the last week and they were friendly, helpful, and had what I needed.

So different from the crappy Advance Auto Parts place that’s no longer the closest such business to where I live.

So these are the plans for the summer of Mako

June 6-11 Antigua, Guatemala and Acatanengo Hike

June 16-24-Florida Road trip through 5 pretty kickass state parks

July 5-19th Portugal and Spain

July 28-31-West Virginia

August 4-9 Dirty Myrtle

So, whenever I bitch about working too much or talk about my job being shitty, feel free to tell me to STFU.

Where in Florida? PM me.

So wife just found out she had lunch 1 on 1 on Tuesday with someone who tested positive for COVID. Should she skip pinball league tonight? Should I? What's ettiquite here?

what do you think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back