• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So wife just found out she had lunch 1 on 1 on Tuesday with someone who tested positive for COVID. Should she skip pinball league tonight? Should I? What's ettiquite here?

did she test positive on tuesday or today? when was person first symptomatic?

speaking of covid, maybe common knowledge, but I was just informed you get two free tests per month that insurance is required to cover -- went to Target and they gave me eight free tests

nice to have a bunch on hand

i've only used two of the eight free tests from big brother

he said "you have deep holes that are very susceptible to cavities, so we need to monitor those, make sure you come in in six months"

I hate being in situations where I have to trust someone who is incentivized by making money and I have no way of checking them save going to another expert with the same motivations and spending a lot of time to do it

just submitted my last assignment. was a struggle bc my care for school went out the window a long time ago.

whewwwwwwwwww just ended the last of my 11 fuckin meetings for the day lets go time to cinco de drinko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back