• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to a country ass dentist when I was 16 who said “Your wisdom teeth are partially in. If they don’t bother you or screw up your teeth just keep them. You’ve got room.”

6 months later (in 2000) went to a dentist with frosted tips who liked cars: your wisdom teeth are coming in. They need to come out immediately.

22 years later and I’m doing fine with them.

My last dentist tried to sell Botox and Invisalign every single visit.

Went t9 one dentist who took some awful carbon paper like bs (think old school carbon copy). had me chew it. Then pointed out the places on my teeth said carbon stained. "See that? We really need to smooth those out. Don't worry that insurance won't cover. We've got payment plans!" I laughed at his money grab and said I'll find a new dentist.

My first period just told me that I look like Ryan Reynolds now that he has a beard so I'm gonna be just riding that high for the rest of the Friday. It'll help soften my inevitable sheep implosion.

My first period just told me that I look like Ryan Reynolds now that he has a beard so I'm gonna be just riding that high for the rest of the Friday. It'll help soften my inevitable sheep implosion.

Practice that dirty dancing move. That always seals the deal.

Speaking of IT, gmail is now blocked on my work comp, but not OGboard. If this was an attempt at improving productivity, they severely miscalculated.

Speaking of IT, gmail is now blocked on my work comp, but not OGboard. If this was an attempt at improving productivity, they severely miscalculated.

This happened to me. Gmail and twitter. So I can still see the boards, but no twitter embeds

Went to a country ass dentist when I was 16 who said “Your wisdom teeth are partially in. If they don’t bother you or screw up your teeth just keep them. You’ve got room.”

6 months later (in 2000) went to a dentist with frosted tips who liked cars: your wisdom teeth are coming in. They need to come out immediately.

22 years later and I’m doing fine with them.

My last dentist tried to sell Botox and Invisalign every single visit.

I refuse to go to any young hip dentist place. My dentist is like 80 and doesn't try to sell me anything.

what recent marvel ip do i have to watch to best understand all references the new dr. strange will make

i haven't seen wandavision but it looked like she was in the trailer so maybe i'll put that on

as a marvel h8er, i like dr strange cause i can get strong and it's trippy as hell

spiderman spiderverse too

yeah i am ready for sam raimi fun times

I never really thought about it but I guess I do have a good dentist that doesn’t try to sell me a bunch of shit. Clean teeth,
no cavities, good to go. They sell Botox now, seriously?

I truly loathe social media and wish I could get rid of it but it is really convenient for keeping up with friends and family I don’t get to see much.

But then people post the absolute dumbest stuff and it gets me all riled up for no reason.

I truly loathe social media and wish I could get rid of it but it is really convenient for keeping up with friends and family I don’t get to see much.

But then people post the absolute dumbest stuff and it gets me all riled up for no reason.

Yall consider these here boards social media?

Have you tried texting or calling your friends or family

55gm99h63qx81.png

Have you tried texting or calling your friends or family

I’m Irish Catholic, went to 2 high schools, and have degrees from 3 different schools in 3 different states.

I’ve got lots of friends and family.

are people really interested in the Depp/Heard case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back