• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of forces have conspired to make this chat thread terrible.

That would be an improvement on the current longstanding thread title.

I'm at the Jeep dealership. New Grand Cherokee with the third row is pretty sweet. $69K with a $5K market adjustment included.

Grand Wagoneer is a behemoth. $129K with a $20K market adjustment.

Jeep hybrid would be pretty cool. $69K with a $5K market adjustment.

Just when you think Biff can't Biff any harder.

I'm just getting an oil change. Once you ease into Corporate America you're going to need a big ass car so you don't have school bus driving withdrawal symptoms.

The DJ here in the showroom (who I cannot find) just followed How Bizarre with Empire Sate of Mind. Not sure about the BPM on these two tracks.

The DJ here in the showroom (who I cannot find) just followed How Bizarre with Empire Sate of Mind. Not sure about the BPM on these two tracks.

I never don't enjoy hearing How Bizarre. It's like nostalgia valium.

I'm just getting an oil change. Once you ease into Corporate America you're going to need a big ass car so you don't have school bus driving withdrawal symptoms.

If you switch to an EV you never have to go for an oil change again. Highly recommend!

Dolphin Birds are huge though. Might need a Bee Bee gun.

Come on guys, who are you gonna believe? Ol' tiny hands over there, or this guy:

990495_orig.jpeg

If you switch to an EV you never have to go for an oil change again. Highly recommend!

Well, this Jeep Wrangler one is a hybrid so it still needs oil changes. But you can drive it wherever you want to go.

We have a woodpecker who has been going to town on a gutter on our roof for the last couple of weeks and it is so god damn loud.

He flies away for a while anytime I come outside and give him a dirty look, but I don't feel like that's a long term solution.

Pat McCrory primary election party is tonight at Selwyn Pub, for those who celebrate.

Full list:

Budd- WinMock at Kinderton, Bermuda Run, Davie County

McCrory- Selwyn Pub, south Charlotte

Walker- Summerfield Farms, Summerfield, Guilford County

Eastman- Tribeca Tavern, Cary

Beasley- The Dock At Seaboard Station, Raleigh

Pat McCrory primary election party is tonight at Selwyn Pub, for those who celebrate.

Full list:

Budd- WinMock at Kinderton, Bermuda Run, Davie County

McCrory- Selwyn Pub, south Charlotte

Walker- Summerfield Farms, Summerfield, Guilford County

Eastman- Tribeca Tavern, Cary

Beasley- The Dock At Seaboard Station, Raleigh

Madison Cawthorn is having a party at his HQ in Hendersonville with food trucks with food for purchase. Big baller!

Y’all need to become part of the war on cars (or at least the war on how insanely big they’ve gotten and the problems that causes for pedestrians, cyclists, & kids).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back