• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all need to become part of the war on cars (or at least the war on how insanely big they’ve gotten and the problems that causes for pedestrians, cyclists, & kids).

First they came for our guns, then they came for our monster trucks.

We have a woodpecker who has been going to town on a gutter on our roof for the last couple of weeks and it is so god damn loud.

He flies away for a while anytime I come outside and give him a dirty look, but I don't feel like that's a long term solution.

What kind of woodpecker? Dirty looks will work with a downy or a hairy, but if it's a red bellied you'll have to give it the finger and hope and pray it doesn't laugh at your tiny hands.

Where does the city of SLC stand on this

Their BikeScore is 74 which is very good but WalkScore is 59 & public transportation score is 44. If you don’t live running north/south in salt lake, looks like you won’t have access to the light rail.

Their BikeScore is 74 which is very good but WalkScore is 59 & public transportation score is 44. If you don’t live running north/south in salt lake, looks like you won’t have access to the light rail.

YB, why dont you put in a monorail? Well, sir, there's nothing on earth Like a genuine, bona fide Electrified, six-car monorail

If you pay 129k for a Jeep, I will judge your decision making abilities. I don't care if you have 100 mil in the bank. That's a stupid decision.

Seriously. It's like when I bought a Camry back in 2015 and you could get a V6 model for the same price as a BMW, who would do that?

Remember H3s and how they were the ultimate douchebag car like 10 or 15 years ago because they were so obnoxiously large and gaudy? Now every new full size suv and pickup truck looks like that. What happened? Did mediocre white men become that much more insecure? Gas isn’t getting any cheaper.

I don’t know if it has any practical use, especially in my life, but the crab walk on the new hummer is cool

I see these F150 Shelby raptors driving around that look like something I made out of legos when I was 10. Cool stuff man, that truck probably costs $100 grand, looks like a toy and it never leaves the pavement.

I see these F150 Shelby raptors driving around that look like something I made out of legos when I was 10. Cool stuff man, that truck probably costs $100 grand, looks like a toy and it never leaves the pavement.

I always wonder about the people I grew up with in FL posting on Facebook about their $80k+ trucks towing their 35-foot fishing boats with triple or quad outboards. That's a whole lotta debt.

Remember H3s and how they were the ultimate douchebag car like 10 or 15 years ago because they were so obnoxiously large and gaudy? Now every new full size suv and pickup truck looks like that. What happened? Did mediocre white men become that much more insecure? Gas isn’t getting any cheaper.

Declining testosterone levels of the American male trying to overcompensate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back