• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what’s with all the gaudy military and flag shit on jeeps now? Hey asshole that’s a pretty awesome gun metal gray colored grand Cherokee. A tactical minivan. Super cool but try putting your phone down and going the speed limit so Brayden and crayden aren’t late for soccer practice.

And what’s with all the gaudy military and flag shit on jeeps now? Hey asshole that’s a pretty awesome gun metal gray colored grand Cherokee. A tactical minivan. Super cool but try putting your phone down and going the speed limit so Brayden and crayden aren’t late for soccer practice.

Get a sweet Thin Blue Line Punisher sticker to complement the look

Also, how is My shitty Corolla worth more now than I paid for it 4 years ago?

Regulations allowing something are one thing but Obama’s not forcing man children to demand dumber and dumber looking trucks and suvs. If they didn’t sell so well I’m sure carmakers would try something else but why bother when you can make $texas putting a flag decal and a bunch of tacky tacticool shit on your kid haulers.

Getting upset at flag decals to me is about the same as rednecks getting upset about pink shirts and skinny jeans. Who cares.

saw a guy getting out of a new G-wagon in the parking deck today and my immediate instinct is that he's a moron with more money than sense.

saw a guy getting out of a new G-wagon in the parking deck today and my immediate instinct is that he's a moron with more money than sense.

How much is a G-Wagon going for these days? I usually see smoke show wives driving around in them.

Alot of people actually buy the G-wagon for the tax write off.

For tax purposes, the IRS treats heavy SUVs, vans, and pickup trucks as business equipment. This makes the vehicles eligible for a tax write-off under Section 179. While the G-Wagon is considered a luxury car, it actually qualifies for a deduction thanks to its weight of more than 6,000 pounds. You can use your recent G-Wagon purchase to reduce your tax liability as a sole proprietor.

So they at least have options besides a car

There is so much to explore within 90 min of SLC. And if you want to do fun stuff in the winter, you're gonna need something with AWD/4WD (or make friends with people who have them). Basically, you're going to need to become that which you hate and get a Bronco or something.

The Mormons LOVE their pickups and sports cars. Jacked up Raptors/Denalis everywhere and far too many Ferarris/Corvettes.

There is so much to explore within 90 min of SLC. And if you want to do fun stuff in the winter, you're gonna need something with AWD/4WD (or make friends with people who have them). Basically, you're going to need to become that which you hate and get a Bronco or something.

The Mormons LOVE their pickups and sports cars. Jacked up Raptors/Denalis everywhere and far too many Ferarris/Corvettes.

They need room for all three wives and 12 children, but also time to break free, show off, and find a 4th wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back