• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Tread Raffi - Down By The Bay - Did you ever go to a basketball game, and steal concessions without shame ? ? ! ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's going to really blow your mind when you realize that you're already having "reality" engineered in your mind by the matrix, and putting a headset on could actually give you a more true view of what life is like

Yeah but it will be cool if there are legitimate useful applications for the technology like helping patients w/phantom limb pain (e.g. like mirror therapy but better)

yeah for sure, im not saying tech is worthless, just that it doesn't seem like a great value add for me ... or humanity

because phones work because of 1:1 fidelity

this only works when reality is intentionally distorted and we live in the pre-stages of corpo-cyber nightmare
no i think I get the arg

drop telephones

why are you okay with TV ads and not AR ads

it's going to really blow your mind when you realize that you're already having "reality" engineered in your mind by the matrix, and putting a headset on could actually give you a more true view of what life is like

yeah yeah desert of the real

more like dessert of the real, amirite?

it's pretty impressive to realize that the machines created football and basketball and programmed our brains to be stimulated by the acts of a few young people who went to the same school i attended in the prior century

If the tv ad algo worked it’d understand I have no interest in the ghoul of a candidate “protecting girls sports” running in a district I don’t live in.

fair

so it's really all algo ads then, and not the AR goggles

no it's the fact that the AR is rendering a field of vision for you that may or may not (it can't) represent your actual field of vision. i ahve to be willing to let CorpX render that reality and trust that it's as true as my human eyeballs, like a phone call. You can't choose what pieces are altered.

man, i'm so fucking done with phishing emails. just stop trying to defraud people all the time.
Phishing is a very big deal at my company, we get at least two phishing test emails a week and one company wide teams meeting about cyber security every month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back