• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ChatThreadCXVIII: the more flesh color a carrot is, the more likely it is your finger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its gerbils, and in my research on the issue, it appears to have started by, you guessed it, Sly Stallone.

Sly, seriously? That's kind of awesome.

Now that I'm thinking about it more, are you saying that Sly started the rumor about Gere and his gerbils, or that Sly started the practice of putting gerbils in one's ass?

Now that I'm thinking about it more, are you saying that Sly started the rumor about Gere and his gerbils, or that Sly started the practice of putting gerbils in one's ass?

There's apparently a rift between Gere and Stallone as in Gere blames Sly for starting the rumor

Update: In 2006, actor Sylvester Stallone publicly stated that he believes Richard Gere blames him personally for starting the rumor. Or was Stallone slyly trying to take credit for it? You be the judge.

Via Jeanette Walls: Richard Gere and Sylvester Stallone so disliked each other when they were both working on the set of The Lords of Flatbush, said Stallone in a recent Q & A session with readers of Ain't It Cool News, that the two came to blows, leaving the director no option but to fire one of them.

"Richard was given his walking papers and to this day seriously dislikes me," Stallone mused. "He even thinks I'm the individual responsible for the gerbil rumor. Not true... but that's the rumor."

What happened to the "show me the money" black guy from Jerry Maguire? I can't even think of his name!

Rod Tidwell, played by Cuba Gooding, Jr.

Career went in the shitter after he went full retard in "Radio" (2003).

27.jpg

Radio1.jpg

radio_288x288.jpg

3614.0.570.359.jpg

Score. MrsTsy just picked up a dozen or so vinyls at Goodwill for $1 apiece. I hate to admit it, but I'm slowly becoming more and more hipster as I grow older.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back