• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ChatThreadCXVIII: the more flesh color a carrot is, the more likely it is your finger

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there is a gay man on the planet that would dress like palma.

in better news, this awesome sandwich shop opened a block from our office. but word was out and it took like 40 mins to get my sandwich. got a reuben with everything housemade, including the pickles and mustard.

Where this be?

i've never had a cleaning person
#supermiddleclass

Have these always existed?

caramel_apple_sugar_babies.jpg

that may be the most idiotic thing i've ever heard.

soooo i started to type retarded but stopped and typed idiotic b/c im a pc doofus. that led me to think that idiot used to be like mentally retarded and became teh vernacular for just dumb (which used to be diff too). when is retarded going to turn the corner?

Funny timing, because I'm 90% sure I saw you use retarded the other day in a post and thought to myself "huh, thought phan was too PC to do that."

didn't have shuffle on. now I've listened to three DMX songs in a row. Nice Friday surprise.

that may be the most idiotic thing i've ever heard.

soooo i started to type retarded but stopped and typed idiotic b/c im a pc doofus. that led me to think that idiot used to be like mentally retarded and became teh vernacular for just dumb (which used to be diff too). when is retarded going to turn the corner?

i think you're being hysterical

I'm such a bad budget manager, and I'm really bad at conveying my findings to my wife. Recently I've been analyzing every monthly purchase every three months. The month following the 'budget audit' we are good-to-go, then it gradually declines until I look at the numbers again. I sent my wife the info below and she replied, 'leave me alone'.

Coffee consumption:
Jul $72
Aug $133
Sep $187

YOU GUYS! I am crunching these numbers like crazy after an afternoon snack of apple slices, low sodium saltines, and water from my SIGG (won it at a race, I would never pay that much for a water bottle lol)! #concentrating! Looking fwd to an evening jaunt (run) with my fiancé deachops after work, hope the weather stays good. Nice!

Sweet, I'm in my pajamas, working from home. Huge storm outside. Just lost power briefly. This is awesome.

Hope it stops before tonight so Brasky can find his future-ex-wife.

Dude its cray raining outside. Just got soaked leaving lunch at Maudie's out here in Westlake. Sat next to a couple decent looking 35-40 year old housewives at da bar. Definitely going to keep going back there in order to work on my kept man game.

As for tonight I'm going to my first METAL!!!!!!!!!!! show. A guy I grew up with is the drummer for a fairly successful "progressive Metal" band and me and another HS bro are gonna go to his show and party rock star style tonight.

Would they be offended if I brought ear plugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back