• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ChatThreadCXVIII: the more flesh color a carrot is, the more likely it is your finger

Status
Not open for further replies.
get ready for a SWPL name from them despite our awesome suggestions

Congrats Chic and Matt! I found out this weekend I have two other friends about 13 weeks along (also late March due dates). Tis the season?

The wedding I'm in this December has 6 bridesmaids. Two will be pregnant at the wedding. One is having a baby in late October. Two of us just had babies this spring. And the last one has a 15 month old. This is what happens when you get married in your early-mid 30s apparently!

i probably am haasing myself but that snake eating mouse yesterday was SO METAL and he did it REALLY fast it was insane

Great morning! Had an awesome 8 mile run with my fiancé deachops, it was really perfect weather for running! Now we are making some glutin free pancakes with honey butter and almond milk, nom nom nom. Gonna hit ikea this afternoon because my fiancé deachops is looking for a new bedside table. Oh, get this, she suprised me with a new bumper sticker for my prius! Its a little stick figure boy and girl and dog, that's supposed to be us :eek: I'm gonna put it on before we drive to ikea later! Hey RibbonsRacin, maybe we will see you at ikea!

Congrats Chic and Matt! I found out this weekend I have two other friends about 13 weeks along (also late March due dates). Tis the season?

The wedding I'm in this December has 6 bridesmaids. Two will be pregnant at the wedding. One is having a baby in late October. Two of us just had babies this spring. And the last one has a 15 month old. This is what happens when you get married in your early-mid 30s apparently!
That's crazy. We have a wedding to attend when I will be 35 weeks. I am already shopping for my formal tent. Maybe Homer's mumu?

On Friday night the girl we were supposed to stay with yesterday had to cancel because her dad was admitted to the hospital. We went to the game yesterday thinking one of us would have to drive home, but it turned out the bed in the RV was available.

That changed the course of yesterday's events quite dramatically.

so you banged in a RV?

oh nevermind, read it again, you got banged up and slept in a RV

I had four too many drinks last night

Had like a 2-hour green out last night pre-concert. Baked a magic cracker, but made that shit too potent and got real queasy. If that's happened to you before, not a good feeling. Fortunately it went away right before Sigur Ros came on, and they rocked nuts. Today I have a reefer hangover. Lots of cobwebs.

Is BONGS in CLT? She should arm wrassle hops.

Congrats to Chic on being with squirrel and the raise to help support Mett's extended paternity leave.

I was at the Krispy Kreme next to hops' office this morning and wondered if she had ever ventured inside it.

RIP hops.

I'm actually really enjoying DC this weekend

May need to hit up my old liquor store before I leave, is that weird?

i kind of miss hops even though we didn't agree on anything and probably thought i was a crazy person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back