• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ChatThreadCXVIII: the more flesh color a carrot is, the more likely it is your finger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, listen. I have a friend who works at the same company as my fiancé deachops. They know each other through me but aren't very close and don't work on the same stuff. Anywho, he asked me if we were still dating and I told him we were engaged (we aren't that close of friends I guess he didn't know) and he said he asked because he saw my fiancé deachops having lunch with a dude at a Chinese place near their office and she got real nervous when she saw that he noticed her there. He said he has never seen the guy before and he is pretty sure he doesn't work with their company. But he said they were talking real close and laughing but when my fiancé deachops saw him come in she got real quiet and said something to the dude and left almost immediately. He also mentioned the guy was kind of handsome and well tanned, which i thought was weird to mention. Guys, should I be worried about this? Should I just ask hops about it or ignore it or what? help me out!

Guys, listen. I have a friend who works at the same company as my fiancé deachops. They know each other through me but aren't very close and don't work on the same stuff. Anywho, he asked me if we were still dating and I told him we were engaged (we aren't that close of friends I guess he didn't know) and he said he asked because he saw my fiancé deachops having lunch with a dude at a Chinese place near their office and she got real nervous when she saw that he noticed her there. He said he has never seen the guy before and he is pretty sure he doesn't work with their company. But he said they were talking real close and laughing but when my fiancé deachops saw him come in she got real quiet and said something to the dude and left almost immediately. He also mentioned the guy was kind of handsome and well tanned, which i thought was weird to mention. Guys, should I be worried about this? Should I just ask hops about it or ignore it or what? help me out!

I would only be worried if he seemed capable of a standing 69.

well the other strange thing is that I overheard her taking to a friend about "b hole scissoring during lunch"and how great and intense it was and I have no idea what that could mean. maybe some new arts and crafts thing for the wedding? I'll check pinterest I guess.

Last edited:
Did the guy look like Joe Buck? I hear there is a Joe Buck impersonator named EL FUEGO who is muy loco

Brews, are you still walking around with a gallon jug of water?

Chat Thread 118: I am proud to be a Demon Deacon

i'm guessing sue lives in NC. future MIL's been lobying for us to move back for all sorts of reasons since i arrived. people like SUE is a big reason i'm gonna do errythang in my damndest not to.

myself and future mrs. phan have discussed this. i don't think i'm patient enough to deal with it.

Dude Asheville is a beacon of liberalness. You're probably successful enough that you could get a monte job there

Last edited:
And we are a dominant softball team right now just rolling through bitches we ain't no LBE in here

25 year old guys are funny.

My dad proposed a plan for httd and me to move back to nj for a few years. Reeeal tempting when I think about how ass backwards NC can be.

My flight tomorrow isn't until 9:20. WHAT WILL I DO WITH ALL OF THIS FREE TIME?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back