• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ChatThreadCXVIII: the more flesh color a carrot is, the more likely it is your finger

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm sorry to hear that :/

she made it to 97, so i consider that a success. honestly it's for the best-- my mom and her three sisters have had to split time caring for her all day everyday for the past 3 or 4 years since she's gotten older and more feeble. she's been ready to pass on for a while i think.

she made it to 97, so i consider that a success. honestly it's for the best-- my mom and her three sisters have had to split time caring for her all day everyday for the past 3 or 4 years since she's gotten older and more feeble. she's been ready to pass on for a while i think.

Somebody had a kid at a late age. I hope that's not rude.

BSF my grandfather passed away earlier this summer at the age of 95. But yeah my mother didn't have me until she was 37, and my brother until she was 39. And she was the youngest of four in her family.

Schlafly is the pumpkin beer y'all are talking up right? Or chic was talking up at least since it's St Louis

BSF my grandfather passed away earlier this summer at the age of 95. But yeah my mother didn't have me until she was 37, and my brother until she was 39. And she was the youngest of four in her family.

I think older parents tend to be better parents. They're usually more patient and less stressed.

Schlafly is the pumpkin beer y'all are talking up right? Or chic was talking up at least since it's St Louis

Yeah, chic swears by schlafly's pumpkin beer and I think most of their other styles are top notch.

And it came in today! I'm sure there are lots of good ones that's just my favorite and yes I know some of you hate pumpkin beer it's fine

is a horizontal shower jet more useful for the p or the b? I assume its for the bean but maybe you turn around some and let it stimulate the b too but primarily the lady penis? and then as far as straight cleanliness goes I'm sure it's useful for the grundle if not too high? im confused

I have 4 of those fuckers in my shower but we use the other end (it's a big ass shower) cause its like a car wash over there

see...and there's a shower head above. We use the other end where it's just a shower head because that side is too much and the shower head alone doesn't have as much pressure as the other one. But maybe I'm missing out.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380063229.952001.jpg

the rich ones live like kings and I think it's good for their image to have a gringo in the 'hood so they tolerate us

who here speaks dutch? chic?

this language is crazypants. (watching a youtube of a cyclocross race, commentators are belgian)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back