• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Check your Ticketmaster Account

ChrisL68

Riley Skinner
Reaction score
There was a class action lawsuit where they gave a bunch of discount codes ($2.50 off any order) and free ticket vouchers (2 each). I have about 11 of each in mine. Free tickets are only for eligible events which hasn't been posted yet.

Hamilton tickets, here I come.

thanks. a bunch of each in mine as well

There should be laws against getting fees when you buy tickets direct from the venue where an event is happening.

Damn, can't use them for Steely Dan this summer. Oh well, thanks for the heads up, will keep an eye out, looks like I have 3 freebie pairs.

I got one code and one free pair of tickets. Evidently I don't buy too much on Ticketmaster.

I have 17 codes for free tickets. How can I use these codes and where do I find eligible events? It says they expire today.

I have 17 codes for free tickets. How can I use these codes and where do I find eligible events? It says they expire today.

You sure? I think mine say 2020.

Their list of events was broken as of last night.

I don't have anything although I've bought a fair number of tix. WTF

Are they just in your "my tickets" section?

BTW- Don't expect to get to use those free vouchers for at least a year, if ever.

Under the Settlement, Ticketmaster will issue approximately $386 million in Discount Codes to Class Members, which will be good for four years and will allow Class Members to receive discounts for future ticket purchases and/or receive additional discounts on future UPS ticket deliveries. If Class Members do not use at least $42 million worth of codes, Ticketmaster has agreed to make free tickets for certain events available to Class Members on a first come, first served basis. Ticketmaster will make enough of the free tickets available to make up for the difference between the amount of discounts that are redeemed and $42 million. You will not have to wait four years to determine if any free tickets will be issued. Beginning a year after the Discount Codes are first issued, the parties will evaluate their redemption rates, and if less than $10.5 million a year in discounts have been redeemed, Ticketmaster will make free tickets available. For more information regarding the Codes and several other benefits that are part of the Settlement, please review the Notice or FAQs 6, 7, and 10.

Back