• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Check your Ticketmaster Account

Ticket Code Dedicated Site Home Page
Welcome to the Schlesinger v. Ticketmaster Dedicated Ticket Information Site.

You may have recently received an email regarding the Schlesinger v. Ticketmaster Class Action Settlement because you are a Class Member who may be entitled to Ticket Codes as part of the Settlement. Once Ticket Codes are made available to you in your Ticketmaster account, you may attempt to use your Ticket Codes to claim “free tickets” identified as available for redemption on this website. These “free tickets” are available on a first-come, first-served basis and may not be available for redemption if others have claimed them before you.

Class Members who made purchase transactions on www.ticketmaster.com between October 21, 1999 and February 27, 2013, should anticipate receiving, on or around June 18, 2016, at least one Ticket Code redeemable for two tickets for General Admission seating at designated concert events at Live Nation owned or operated venues, subject to availability and limitations. For a list of guidelines regarding using your Ticket Code(s), please visit the official Settlement Website, http://www.ticketfeelitigation.com/faq#Q18.

If you are interested in using your Ticket Code(s) towards the purchase of event tickets, first retrieve your ticket codes by logging on to https://www.ticketmaster.com/member/vouchers. Once you have your Ticket Code(s) ready, select an event from the list of eligible events displayed on this website and proceed through the purchase process. On the Billing Page during your transaction, look for a “Voucher Code” link and enter your Ticket Code to receive your discount(s).

If you have lost or misplaced your Ticketmaster login name and/or password, please use the “Forgot password?” link to reset your password from https://www.ticketmaster.com/member/.

This website displays the list of eligible events for which Ticket Codes may be used. Please note that the list of eligible events will be periodically updated. To receive periodic notifications by email when new events become available, please sign up here to receive notice. Please note that by signing up for the subscription service you are merely receiving information about new events periodically. You are not signing up to receive tickets and you are not guaranteeing yourself any ticket to any event.

Of course, when I click on Active Vouchers, it tells me "We are currently experiencing difficulties. Please check back again at a later time."

ETA: Tried again & was successful. 5 discount codes, 5 free ticket codes. Feels like Christmas? :tard:

Last edited:
All I'm gonna be able to get is free tickets to like the Warrant reunion tour and shit, aren't I?

That would be badass. I'd love to see Janie Lane singing from beyond the grave.

We are currently experiencing difficulties. Please check back again at a later time.

is there a certain limited period of time applicable to this case (I assume there is)

I got a bunch of $2.25 discount codes to who knows what.

Woohoo! A bunch of possible ticket vouchers that I can possibly use by picking from a list that does not appear to be searchable. Thanks!

I got 6 pairs of tickets and 6 discount codes.....but now I can't get the ticket codes to work. Just tried to get STEELY DAN tickets in Charlotte and I keep getting this error:
There are problems with your submission
We're sorry we were not able to redeem your voucher for the following reasons. Please refer to your voucher's conditions of use for further details.
Sorry, the voucher code you entered cannot be used to purchase these tickets. Please double check your code and try again.

This is an eligible show according to their website, and I picked lawn seats. :mad:

i like how the voucher says it's "potentially redeemable" for 2 tickets. POTENTIALLY.

It's impressive that in settling a lawsuit over being shady, Ticketmaster has doubled down on shadiness.

i like how the voucher says it's "potentially redeemable" for 2 tickets. POTENTIALLY.

It's impressive that in settling a lawsuit over being shady, Ticketmaster has doubled down on shadiness.

I'm sure they're following the exact letter of the settlement.

Ha, every one of the eligible events would be out of state for me. I guess they're only doing it for concerts at venues that use Live Nation. Probably won't end up using my vouchers.

So I have 32 free tickets and 16 $2.25 credits. Looks like a lot of Def Leppard and New Edition in my future.

I got 6 pairs of tickets and 6 discount codes.....but now I can't get the ticket codes to work. Just tried to get STEELY DAN tickets in Charlotte and I keep getting this error:

This is an eligible show according to their website, and I picked lawn seats. :mad:

The Dan vouchers should be working now, I just checked. Undecided about heading to that show at the moment, though.

Woohoo! A bunch of possible ticket vouchers that I can possibly use by picking from a list that does not appear to be searchable. Thanks!

Seriously. On that page all I get is 8 pages of concerts sorted by date, with no way to limit by location. As expected, looks quite shitty.

You can arrange it by location. Spoiler: Raleigh shows suck. Some good stuff in Charlotte, like THE DAN WHO KNEW TOO MUCH.

The Dan vouchers should be working now, I just checked. Undecided about heading to that show at the moment, though.

With all the shows you go to, don't you get three free concerts in your backyard by the groups of your choice?

You can arrange it by location. Spoiler: Raleigh shows suck. Some good stuff in Charlotte, like THE DAN WHO KNEW TOO MUCH.

Interesting. They must have just added those. All of them are at the big amphitheater, so not surprised that the shows all indeed suck. Live Nation also schedules shows at the Ritz and the Downtown Raleigh amphitheater, so hoping some of those shows may become eligible (e.g., got a Live Nation email yesterday that Phantogram is playing at the Ritz in October).

Back