• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Check your Ticketmaster Account

Charlotte and Raleigh each have a Matchbox Twenty & Counting Crows (together) show. That was at least worth considering.

I got two of those. What the hell, it's free. I'm somewhat annoyed they waited until yesterday to put those out, Brantley Gilbert was there a few weeks ago and Aldean last week, I would have gone to see either of those if it was free.

The wife snagged tix to Incubus and Jimmy Eat World. Can't say I really dig either band's newest stuff, but judging by recent setlists, it looks like both make an effort to pepper in their best shit.

They're only good at Livenation owned venues, so essentially the big outdoor amphitheaters. Which means the eligible shows are mostly crappy pop country, crappy classic rock, and 90s era rock.

Eligible shows for Charlotte include Foreigner, 311, Linkin Park and Goo Goo Dolls.

Probably not anymore...

Back