• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Check your Ticketmaster Account

I saw Weezer last summer, and they completely mailed in the show. I like some of their earlier stuff, but I was very disappointed seeing them live. Fitz and the Tantrums were earlier in the show and were much more entertaining.

I saw Weezer last summer, and they completely mailed in the show. I like some of their earlier stuff, but I was very disappointed seeing them live. Fitz and the Tantrums were earlier in the show and were much more entertaining.

This. Saw them last year touring with Fitz and Tantrums and Foster the People. Both those acts were great, but Weezer was boring as hell.

17 pairs of tix and 17 $2.25 vouchers

My secretary was saying that sort of like plane tix there are only so many voucher tix allotted for each show, and due to the glut of vouchers floating around now, most of those are sold out for the summer.

As mentioned tho, they are good till 2020, so I will wait to cash in after everyone has already blown their voucher load this summer.

Supposedly they are putting up new events soon.

I used all my voucher by buying random tickets and selling them on stubhub and made some $$.

Man I forgot about this, as I haven't used TM for years. I have 13 ticket vouchers and a bunch of the shitty little credits.

Well at least we have once again confirmed that RJ's dementia is not a new thing.

They have new stuff up, and unsurprisingly it is terrible. The ITK Strategy is probably everyone's best bet, because these vouchers are completely useless, but there's no way I'm going to go to that trouble.

I just followed the clickpath - My Account in Ticketmaster which opens my list of vouchers which then links to a list of Livenation concerts that I assume I can use the vouchers for

They're only good at Livenation owned venues, so essentially the big outdoor amphitheaters. Which means the eligible shows are mostly crappy pop country, crappy classic rock, and 90s era rock.

Eligible shows for Charlotte include Foreigner, 311, Linkin Park and Goo Goo Dolls.

They have new stuff up, and unsurprisingly it is terrible. The ITK Strategy is probably everyone's best bet, because these vouchers are completely useless, but there's no way I'm going to go to that trouble.

Dallas has a couple of interesting ones (Lauryn Hill + Nas, Flaming Lips + Mac DeMarco), but yeah, you're not wrong

Tesla at the Fillmore? Hell I might want to go that.

Used my vouchers for 2 tix to Lauren Hill, Nas, & Hannibal Buress in Virginia

Reactions: ITK
They're only good at Livenation owned venues, so essentially the big outdoor amphitheaters. Which means the eligible shows are mostly crappy pop country, crappy classic rock, and 90s era rock.

Eligible shows for Charlotte include Foreigner, 311, Linkin Park and Goo Goo Dolls.

Charlotte and Raleigh each have a Matchbox Twenty & Counting Crows (together) show. That was at least worth considering.

Also taking my mom to Cheap Trick & Foreigner show in Charlotte on Aug 5

Guess I'll have to find another date.
7c82f7f63c0191f77b4a27d884ecb8ad--future-love-back-to-the-future.jpg

Im going to use my vouchers to get moonz crew a few more tickets to the Nickelback concert here.

Back