• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chicago Cubs Thread - Playoff Push Pending

What's the reason the cubs let the guy on first take second there? I'm sure there's a good reason, but he wouldn't have gotten home on that single if he was running from first.

Or Theo trading for the biggest asshole in the sport.

SPINZONE: Chapman had a winners mentality and did what he had to do to get the W and go down forever in the history books.

Also, Cleveland blew a 3-1 lead on their home field against a League MVP.

Awesome to see Zob get honored. What a goddman pro

Always liked him and Maddon with the Rays. Real happy for them.

Glad to see Cleveland on the receiving end of perhaps the quickest sports karma ever.

I might've fallen asleep at my hotel after watching most of the game at a bar next door.

I might've fallen asleep at my hotel after watching most of the game at a bar next door.

My Data Management team is spent and so am I, especially after the bartender broke out the champagne for free at the hotel. Can't wait to see what this client meeting looks like this morning. Ooof.

Always liked him and Maddon with the Rays. Real happy for them.

Glad to see Cleveland on the receiving end of perhaps the quickest sports karma ever.

Interesting take. What did Cleveland do that would earn this comment? Being happy about winning its first championship in several decades?

Back