• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chicago Cubs Thread - Playoff Push Pending

Kyle Schwarber played two games in April and then not again until the world series and then hit .412.

That's who I'm really happy for today are the real die-hard Cub fans, especially the older ones. The Cubs have always been one of the MLB teams I've pulled for, ever since I was a little kid and my grandfather brought me a Cubs hat and signed baseball from a trip to Chicago, but I certainly don't claim to be a die-hard true Cubs fan.

Been a fan since I was a wee kid, but whatever you say, tool!
So sensitive. You def weren't watching very closely during the bad years. It's OK to admit. Oh wait, you already did.

The good thing about the Cub is they are at least getting watchable in their loses - last couple of years having to sit through the Cubs starters going out and giving up 2 or 3 runs over 7 innings, while the Cubs have like 2 hits, was tough.
Yeah, more power to you for that DaDeacs. You are truly a trooper

So #Bostonfan to judge everyone else's fandom.

I guess it's the rest of the country's fault there's actually other things to do other places than watch every second of team's seasons that are going nowhere

This made the rounds on the Twitters last night, but for those of you not on it, check the date:

Cavs/LeBron did that stuff - not Cleveland fans. I just feel bad for Cleveland fans. The Cavs winning made everyone forget they've been a sports punching bag for so long, and now they are right back there five months later.

you must not know any cavs fans.

Who should us Carolinians have picked? If I'm rooting for the wrong team, not too late to change!

Y'all seem pretty insecure in your fandom, it was just a question. No need for caps lock.

Ida really care what Ayo and Juice think about it. I've nothing to prove.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is DaDeacs from Chicago? His name would suggest so.

Back