• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chik fil a deserves a se7en style ass *******

Fine. Don't eat at Chik-Fil-A. I still fail to see how donating to a Christian charity means you want to be "cruel and discriminatory to a segment" of society.

I understand gay rights are very important to some people. That's great. In this situation it seems like they are looking for a bogeyman where one does not exist.

How do you figure the bogeyman doesn't exist? If you're pro-gay rights and they're actively funding organizations that are anti-gay rights (or really just anti gay in general), then it's pretty clear that the bogeyman is there. If someone wants to live with it or ignore it, that's they're prerogative, but that doesn't mean it's not there.

For what it's worth, there are a lot of people who spend more money at Chick-fil-A than they would otherwise because they see it as standing up for Christian values.

lol... this is one of the weirder negreps ive received: "hard to take someone seriously when they have no self-discipline with food." for my post about being "6'6 240." Are they saying that's fat and that potential fat food hoolligans won't be deterred because it's hard to take someone seriously who is fat? I'm so confused.

I don't support anti-gay rights organizations but the fact that chickfila chooses to give money to them (along with a bunch of other organizations) will in no way diminish my willingness to patronize this business.

Fine. Don't eat at Chik-Fil-A. I still fail to see how donating to a Christian charity means you want to be "cruel and discriminatory to a segment" of society.

I understand gay rights are very important to some people. That's great. In this situation it seems like they are looking for a bogeyman where one does not exist.

Wallace-Gromit-4_Bogey-Man_XBLAboxart_160w.jpg

figured id update everyone on the latest negrep:

Thread Date Comment
chik fil a deserves a... 11-03-2011 04:11 PM No one wants to hear about your neg reps

i just ate the ass end out of some chick fil a. god damn that was good. even got a shake (sorry homos).

lol... this is one of the weirder negreps ive received: "hard to take someone seriously when they have no self-discipline with food." for my post about being "6'6 240." Are they saying that's fat and that potential fat food hoolligans won't be deterred because it's hard to take someone seriously who is fat? I'm so confused.

Well apparently there are a select few on these boards who find fat jokes the supreme pinnacle of comedy.

Wouldn't surprise me if someone went out of there way to say at 6'6 240 that you're fat.

Why they feel you or anyone would want their opinion on your body image is beyond me.

how in the hell is CFA imposing beliefs on customers? Do they require you to take an anti-gay pledge before they give you your order? Didn't happen the last time I was there, but admittedly its been a while.

even in jest thats a dumb comment.

When did you last eat in a Chick-fil-A? Guess you've missed the literature, posters, etc... that are all over the place. You're right. CFA is absolutely secular.

FWIW, I personally don't give a crap. I love CFA and just ignore the propaganda.

Last edited:

Jebus, Phan. Do you still have eligibility? We'll be pretty young on the OL next year and could use some depth.

When did you last eat in a Chick-fil-A? Guess you've missed the literature, posters, etc... that are all over the place. You're right. CFA is absolutely secular.

FWIW, I personally don't give a crap. I love CFA and just ignore the propaganda.

Huh? They maybe do a tiny amount of advertising of WinGate, but otherwise I am not really sure what you're talking about. Maybe the owner operator of your specific CFA is putting stuff out, but the closest the standard advertising packages come to being propaganda is mentioning the Christian couples counseling WinGate does.

LOL @ people not realizing that 6-6 240 is nowhere near fat. Offensive linemen are 6-4 to 6-8 295-350 ha. I am 6-4 285 and by no means lean, but not "fat" as far as typical American standards go. I support your causes at the dinner table.

You can be 6'4", 250 lbs and be a cut male specimen or you can be 6'4", 250 and be a fatass.

Most of the "fatasses" over 6-2 are 3 bills; at least in my day to day interactions

Eh, not true if you are limiting it to 6'2 or higher. Just do the BMI calculation and realize most people don't work out enough for BMI to as horrible as people make it out to be and you will realize that a lot of people are overweight at that height and way far less than 300.

Shoot I am 6' 190 and could shed some weight. Two extra inches will add some weight, but not 80 lbs.

Eh, not true if you are limiting it to 6'2 or higher. Just do the BMI calculation and realize most people don't work out enough for BMI to as horrible as people make it out to be and you will realize that a lot of people are overweight at that height and way far less than 300.

Shoot I am 6' 190 and could shed some weight. Two extra inches will add some weight, but not 80 lbs.

BMI calculation and those charts and what not are bullshit IMO. People guess I weigh around 240-260 but I weigh 285 because of my build. Yes, some people are just blobs, but I was relating it to people in my life, and probably giving bias towards athletes that weigh alot but are not obese by any means.

Back