• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chris Givens--Early Draft Ranking

Anyone know if he's on track to graduate this year?

For next year in addition to Robert Woods

Justin Hunter from Tenn if he recovers from injury to where he was this year
Rueben Randle from LSU if he comes back

What round did Kenny Moore get drafted in again???

Please stay, Chris.

i don't understand the mentality on this thread. "If he's projected 3rd-5th he should go."??? He has had so little hype nationally why. I think he benefits tremendously by coming back for his senior year. He could gain a ton of draft momentum by coming back

i don't understand the mentality on this thread. "If he's projected 3rd-5th he should go."??? He has had so little hype nationally why. I think he benefits tremendously by coming back for his senior year. He could gain a ton of draft momentum by coming back

I think the perception is that his draft stock can't get any higher so he should leave now to avoid an injury, drop in draft stock, etc. FWIW I think he should stay next year because you only get so many years in college and after that you're supposed to be a professional, so if he's having fun in college, enjoying the college game and competition, and wants to potentially be a part of a very special Wake Forest football team, he should stay

If he is even talking about this he is gone. Grobe kicks his brother off the team, he is done. It is too bad, he would have done work next year. One more year with lobo is probably not an incentive to stick around either

Yeah I tend to think he's gone as well. I don't know what he.could do next year to boost his stock any more besides grow three inches. But if he's a third day pick, I don't know why you leave for that because at that point you might not get picked at all.

Anyone seen any draft projections for CG2?

If he is even talking about this he is gone. Grobe kicks his brother off the team, he is done. It is too bad, he would have done work next year. One more year with lobo is probably not an incentive to stick around either

Yea Lobo kept him down so much....

You are a fucking moron.

Has it occured to anyone here how much Givens could learn with another year with Galloway? Lobo is inconsequential. He'll want to get the ball to Givens next year. But Galloway is the guy grooming Givens for great things. I think he'd be crazy to jump even with guaranteed money. That money is going to be there. Galloway isn't.

Back