• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chris Nelson... reveal yourself.

He only posts on Scout. Section2Overalls. Despite his claims of super-fandomness, until we beat State he was ready to give up on the Deacons this year.

There has to be something wrong with him. I understand if you are from the state of Alabama, never went to the school, and become an Alabama superfan and get tattoos and stuff because you are from that state and at least feel some connection. To pick a small elite private liberal arts school that you have never gone to and name your kid after the mascot and get a giant tattoo you are somewhat disturbed.

He needs to ... not ... where sleeveless shirts ... ever again. That ship has sailed.

There has to be something wrong with him. I understand if you are from the state of Alabama, never went to the school, and become an Alabama superfan and get tattoos and stuff because you are from that state and at least feel some connection. To pick a small elite private liberal arts school that you have never gone to and name your kid after the mascot and get a giant tattoo you are somewhat disturbed.

His response: "Here by choice > Here by Great Grandpappies money"

Seriously they show him on tv constantly and I'm sick of it.

Chris is a good dude. Wish we had 1000 more fans like him. Ill never understand why some people feel the need to bash folks who have zero affect on their day to day lives. Cheer up. That being said I'm just another guy who grew up loving the Deacs but didn't have the means to go to school there.

Back