• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chubby broads in white sneakers walking around an office building lower lobby @ lunch

Kanye West

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
i do not understand this phenomenon. is this supposed to burn calories? Provide meaningful cardio?

Make them feel better before they dip their pizza crust in ranch dressing? I mean, it's never a bad idea to exercise, but not if you then use it as an excuse to do worse things to yourself.

you guys are terrible- it's better than just sitting there.

My previous office took up an entire floor of a very wide office building. There was one common hall that went all the way around the floor that was a quarter mile in length. The same people would lap the hall 4-5 times during their lunch hour. I would have been grateful had they taken their old lady nurse shoes downstairs.

silly tagger. i work from home so my white sneakers are put to use walking around my basement in circles with my dog.

I walked at a slow pace for 10 minutes at lunch. Better reward myself with a bucket of soda and a vat of ice cream.

Can I have a double quarter pounder with cheese, super sized fries, an apple pie and a diet coke please...

Can I have a double quarter pounder with cheese, super sized fries, an apple pie and a diet coke please...

if they're going to eat like that anyway, they might as well burn a few calories first.

plus, there are more benefits to exercising than just burning calories. obviously weight loss won't happen if they're just replacing all of the calories with extra food, but there are many health benefits like lung capacity that will be helped regardless. and everybody has to start somewhere.

Of all the things you'd think wouldn't bother the alleged OP, it's women with a little muscle on them.

wtf indeed.

"Lolz fat people, they should stop being fat. Also, lolz fat people exercising." Outstanding logic.

I think the sentiment is, "if you're going to exercise, then exercise" causal strolls do not constitute exercise

I like the look of chubby young moms who try their best to stay active during their busy lives. Its much more attractive than some anorexic chick with square man-hips and no boobs (or fake boobs). Theres a thin line between chubby and fat, but chubby is alluring while fat is disgusting.

Back