• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chubby broads in white sneakers walking around an office building lower lobby @ lunch

Sounds like the dingus who tried to take hoops' blood is the same dingus who thought she was 6'7".

Low blood pressure is prob a better indicator of passing out than low heart rate...

i'm not disagreeing with you on that. but i'm telling you that that's the rule. your heart rate has to be over a certain amount. i'm pretty sure it's 50.

i found reference to it on a cycling forum: http://www.cyclingforums.com/t/396464/resting-heart-rate-and-donating-blood. although that says that the red cross requires that you exercise 5 times/week to bypass that test. the people that come to our work are the community blood center of the carolinas. they require 7.

Red Cross is where it's at. CBC needs blood so they can do more elective surgeries like boob jobs.

And I don't care if people want to walk around the office lobby all day. Until they stop shoveling garbage down their throats the effect to their weight or health will be negligible. But it is soooooo middle class.

There are two ladies in my building who spend their lunch break walking the stairs at a pretty brisk clip. That I can respect. But I suspect they stink and they may have cheese on the taco.

r

Back