• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Citadel HC

I bet he and Gene Sapakoff will get along great.

01midi-image.jpg

Would that be Bz's first job in the South like he said Memphis is?

Probably the worst D-1 program of any of the 100+ original D-1 schools. No Citadel coach has left that program with a winning record since 1960.

Citadel should pull out all the stops to hire LeVelle Moton. He took NC Central from D-2 to by far the best HBCU program in the nation. Not sure he would fit the Citadel profile, but Moton gets it done on the Court.

But why would Moton want to coach at The Citadel?

I heard a cat named Percy was the leading candidate. No, a real cat.

You guys can now relax (or maybe I can relax). [Redacted] is not a candidate at The Citadel. He's not interested in the job, apparently.

Citadel AD: "Coach, where would you like to eat dinner? McCrady's, Husk, SNOB, The Ordinary, Magnol..."
[Redacted]: "How about Applebee's? I saw one on the way from the airport."

Even programs that have no chance of winning want him.

welp time to move don't need his stink in my proximity again

Citadel AD: "Coach, where would you like to eat dinner? McCrady's, Husk, SNOB, The Ordinary, Magnol..."
[Redacted]: "How about Applebee's? I saw one on the way from the airport."

"F.I.G? I'm not a Newton guy, no thanks."

Of course he will end up at one of the most beautiful cities in the country with no real pressure to win.....

Citadel should pull out all the stops to hire LeVelle Moton. He took NC Central from D-2 to by far the best HBCU program in the nation. Not sure he would fit the Citadel profile, but Moton gets it done on the Court.
Moton made the tourney last year and the NIT, why would he go to the Citadel?

Back