• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CJ Harris All-Time Ranks (Updated) / Appreciation Thread

Cj is much like Sam Ivy. A solid player that was an absolute rock for us during difficult times. Those are the guys that keep programs on the tracks, and things could have been even worse without those guys.

Cj is much like Sam Ivy. A solid player that was an absolute rock for us during difficult times. Those are the guys that keep programs on the tracks, and things could have been even worse without those guys.

great insight. Man, I can't even imagine what the [Redacted] era would look like without CJ. :sick:

One of the nicest guys ive ever met, considering he was hot shit at Tabor he was still humble. In high school I remember CJ in the gym for hours just working to get better.

Not just one of my favorite all time Deacs, or Spartans but one of my favorite all time athletes. I hope he gets a shot at the NBa with his work ethic he could hang around for a few years.

One of the nicest guys ive ever met, considering he was hot shit at Tabor he was still humble. In high school I remember CJ in the gym for hours just working to get better.

Not just one of my favorite all time Deacs, or Spartans but one of my favorite all time athletes. I hope he gets a shot at the NBa with his work ethic he could hang around for a few years.

Don't see the NBA but I could definitely see him owning the Turkish League or some similar league the way Chill did.

CJ is a good college player. Whether or not that translates into an NBA spot or an overseas gig, I'm thrilled to say he is a Deac! Definitely one of my top 10 favorites of all time!

All of this.

Are CP3 and JHo from Winston, or their respective 'burbs? He's either #1 or #3, in my opinion, depending on the answer to that question.

Honestly I was including CP. I forgot that Howard was a townie. That's a pretty good list of players from the Dash. Who was the last great Carolina or Duke townie player?

CJ has about the softest jumpshot of anybody i've ever seen. It would've been fun to see him on a team with a legit PG and big man.

One of my favorite things about the Miami game was getting to see CJ celebrate. Kind of like how happy I was when LD got to be part of a great team his senior year after three rough years. Wish those guys could've been there for the glory years under Skip/Odom. They were certainly worthy of it.

A modern day Broderick Hicks?

One of my favorite things about the Miami game was getting to see CJ celebrate. Kind of like how happy I was when LD got to be part of a great team his senior year after three rough years. Wish those guys could've been there for the glory years under Skip/Odom. They were certainly worthy of it.

Only one of LD's years was really awful. A lot of improvement in year 2, then years 3 and 4 were pretty good.

Only one of LD's years was really awful. A lot of improvement in year 2, then years 3 and 4 were pretty good.

You're right. I guess Year 2 just seemed bad after how good we had been before. The point remains I loved seeing LD get to play on a really good team when he finally did. And while CJ unfortunately will not get that chance, at least it was good to see him having so much fun celebrating the Miami win.

Back