• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CJ Harris All-Time Ranks (Updated) / Appreciation Thread

A big aspect of that is in the 50s-early 70s is that you got one shot on the first six fouls of each half.

Sad that guy who's been a four year starter in the ACC qualifies as someone you've probably never seen. Thanks Ron.

I think it sucks that CJ has to have his senior day on CP3 Day. I know the idea is to not do it during the VT game because of Spring Break, but it's not like the student section has really been a huge attendance piece for most of the year either.

I think it sucks that CJ has to have his senior day on CP3 Day. I know the idea is to not do it during the VT game because of Spring Break, but it's not like the student section has really been a huge attendance piece for most of the year either.

Have no idea what CJ thinks, but I would think that it would be awesome to have Chris Paul in the house on my senior day. Have no doubt that CP3 will do his part to make sure that CJ gets plenty of attention. I can see how girls would have an issue with sharing attention, but I think most guys would love having CP 3 around. BTW, both CJ and CP3 are Winston-Salem products which further amplifies the connection between the two.

Have no idea what CJ thinks, but I would think that it would be awesome to have Chris Paul in the house on my senior day. Have no doubt that CP3 will do his part to make sure that CJ gets plenty of attention. I can see how girls would have an issue with sharing attention, but I think most guys would love having CP 3 around. BTW, both CJ and CP3 are Winston-Salem products which further amplifies the connection between the two.

Having him in the house is one thing. Having his jersey retirement ceremony at the same time is different. Maybe I'm just a traditionalist, but I feel like Senior Day should be specifically for honoring the seniors. But maybe they asked CJ about it and he chose this game.

Or maybe they're just keeping the VT game open for the Bzz congratulations/contract extension halftime extravaganza!

Shouldn't be much of an issue if all of the Senior Day festivities are before the game, and have the CP3 jersey retirement at halftime. Isn't that the way they typically do it?

Actually since CP3 is a product of West Fo I can see him trying to keep the West/Tabor rivalry up and rib CJ a little..

But, CJ having senior day with CP3 there to congratulate him and be cheering from the sidelines is a great honor.

Hopefully Cj will have enough talent and speed to get in the NBA. I dont think he will be a first round pick though.

Thank you, CJ. You were great during your 4 years here. That step back 3 against Miami is filed in my Deacon hoops all-time plays.

This deserves a bump today.

Set a Wake Forest record for made 3 pointers in a game without a miss.

Really glad he got the chance to leave the court to a standing ovation.

This deserves a bump today.

Set a Wake Forest record for made 3 pointers in a game without a miss.

Really glad he got the chance to leave the court to a standing ovation.

Yep- was there to see history made today by CJ who was 6/6 from behind the arc today!

CJ is a really good shooter. Can't miss when he's open. Great mid-range game too which is so rare. Combined w his FT shooting and ability to get to the line.

Last edited:
Back