• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clarence Thomas to retire

Closeted racism from a guy who calls Tiger Woods Eldrick.

Using Thomas' own words is terrible way to hold him accountable.

Using Thomas' own hypocrisy of taking AA on multiple occasions and denying to others must be terrible.

Using Thomas' refusal to recuse himself in a case where his wife made over 50% of the family's from one of the plaintiffs organization must also be closeted racism.

Closeted racism from a guy who calls Tiger Woods Eldrick.

Using Thomas' own words is terrible way to hold him accountable.

Using Thomas' own hypocrisy of taking AA on multiple occasions and denying to others must be terrible.

Using Thomas' refusal to recuse himself in a case where his wife made over 50% of the family's from one of the plaintiffs organization must also be closeted racism.

I think you know what he is referring to, RJ.

Coming from a guy (LK) who repeatedly justifies the use of Nazi Crystal Nacht propaganda to attack Jews, I could care less what he alleges.

Strick, anyone who even agrees 1/1000th of 1% with his position that I am a "closet bigot" is a fool.

Coming from a guy (LK) who repeatedly justifies the use of Nazi Crystal Nacht propaganda to attack Jews, I could care less what he alleges.

Strick, anyone who even agrees 1/1000th of 1% with his position that I am a "closet bigot" is a fool.

What is the correct percentage?

Why do you hate closets anyway?

I have never heard of that. I wouldn't get to worked up about it. It can't be any worse than being an anti-dentite.

Do you hate closets because gay people hide in them?

I don't really get it.

Last edited:
What is the correct percentage?

I have never heard of that. I wouldn't get to worked up about it. It can't be any worse than being an anti-dentite.

Do you hate closets because gay people hide in them?

I don't really get it.

Now that's funny....

I was drunk and locked my self in a closet one weekend....

Yeah. I understand the logic, but assuming the Democrats take control of the Senate, I can't see McConnell's last action as majority leader being confirming Obama's nominee.

Senate gets sat before Obama leaves.

Senate gets sat before Obama leaves.

Yeah. No chance the Dems don't wait for Hillary to nominate someone. Garland was nominated to compromise with a Republican led Congress.

That RJ thread on Clarence Thomas never gets old

I think you know what he is referring to, RJ.

I think he's referring to a certain avuncular epithet a certain not-back poster posted, but I also heard that using a person's words is a terrible way to hold them accountable. I'm so confused.

Do you regret describing Justice Thomas in the way that you did?

2c6b07bcea15138703cfdbd78da33240d0783857.jpg

Back