• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clash of Clans - New Clan Name: ogboards

I donated some barbs to anybody who put out a request. If you'd rather have archers or something different, let me know. My barbs are 4 stars at the moment.

god we're gonna get raped by the other clan. Did some scouting and their weakest dude is still way ahead of me. Did some last minute upgrading to start getting my town hall to the next level (in 8 freaking days) and level up portions of my wall. It's still gonna get ugly.

So when I checked yesterday it looked like only a few of us right, right?

shit is fucked. They'll probably be working all night to fix all the bugs.

How does the game choose who fights in the clan war?

The whole clan fights in intervals of 5. So if we have 27 eligible members, the top 25 will fight. If we have 11 eligible members (like we did yesterday when the clan war started) the top 10 at the time would fight

I attacked the lowest guy on their totem pole and was raped. 16% or something awful.

The whole clan fights in intervals of 5. So if we have 27 eligible members, the top 25 will fight. If we have 11 eligible members (like we did yesterday when the clan war started) the top 10 at the time would fight

Ah ok....thanks

What the fuck TAB? Why hast thou forsaken us in our darkest hour?

Just finding out we have an OGBoards clan! Will check y'all out (or kick your ass). :cool:

I attacked about an hour ago (and got destroyed). It's confusing because apparently you can't scout after battle day begins (but the button is still there) but you can watch replays and accomplish the same thing. Also, I overlooked the fact that you can only attack each village once. I have one attack left, but no prayer of beating any of the other villages, so really what's the point.

The scout button just isnt working. When working, we should be able to scout bases before attacking. Also, it is unclear to me whether when we attack, we use troops in our regular village clan castle, or troops in the clan war donated during prep day.

They just went into maintenance, so we should get some bug fixes.

Back