• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clash of Clans - New Clan Name: ogboards

Does adding a total noob hurt your clan? I just started playing and don't even qualify to join one yet but hopefully that won't take too long.

not sure on that DeacHead.

I was curious and looked at the top clan in the game and their number one guy. Some people must spend a lot of money on upgrades. Guys set up was insane!

not sure on that DeacHead.

I was curious and looked at the top clan in the game and their number one guy. Some people must spend a lot of money on upgrades. Guys set up was insane!

all of the top players are sponsored as with most video game, so their base gets paid for.

I never understood this, whats the point? Oh shit Clan Pepsi is just destroying it these days, I guess I probably should buy Pepsi.

I'm the best CoC player in the world so I have 20,000+ followers on twitter and my own youtube channel

That's my guess

We won the last one pretty handily. I expect success in this matchup as well. Had a friend inform me on Saturday night that he quit his clan (it was a bunch of annoying kids, apparently) and latched onto ogboards because he saw I was in it. His moniker is guido. No worries. He is setup better than I am. I'm the one barking troop requests in German.

Last edited:
i'm spectating this one. I obviously am going to have to bite the bullet and spend some money to keep up with you dudes. the freemium business model has never captured me before...

I've spent $20. A couple $9.99 purchases for gems. I limit myself to one of those a month, max.

anyone have an update on how the war is playing out? I took 2/3 on both attacks but it looks like the other clan demolished a few of our weaker guys 3/3.

Might get back into this...I let it go for a few months so I'm probably behind where I need to be.

I just can't upgrade anymore because any attack worth any resources I get destroyed...so to upgrade I would need to buy resources, and I'm not prepared to do that yet.

Haven't even looked into the Clan Wars stuff, so I might join later.

I'm training 10 dragons, 1 healer, and 6 archers. Along with 3 lightning spells.

No idea who I'm going to hit with them, but that's what I'm doing for my first attack

I'm quickly learning the importance of deploying a few troops in areas vs. groups of troops to test for bombs/teslas. Goblins are poor warriors but they are good at clearing out bombs due to their quick movements. If there's a large blank area inside a wall it's a pretty safe bet there's a bomb or tesla or other trap waiting.

Back