• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clash of Clans - New Clan Name: ogboards

We are no longer really Maryland clan--we are recruiting galactically. There is still a core of guys from our board but as we have become a pretty serious war clan, some have left. Most guys jump back and forth between both clans, "feeder" isn't quite the right word. For existing clan members, it's a place to war if you have one hero down (we don't allow warring with heroes or spells down in the main). TWB2 is also just a little more casual overall so a few old guys hang out there because they don't want to leave the community but don't want to be as serious as TWB can be.

New guys get a few wars for evaluation but it could be in either clan just depending on balance--we don't want to take on too many new guys in either one at the same time. A few guys who are "developmental" are only allowed to war in TWB2. Also anyone TH7 or below stays there until TH8.

Toogs, what strategy are you using on grinding the lavas? And how many are you making per day/week?

im grinding walls and heroes. When heroes are available I am doing AQH exclusively. When they are down, I do lavaloon with 2 hounds, 24 loons, rest mins

I'm not great at three starring in war so I have basically stopped doing any defense and put all of my resources into heroes and walls

As a clan we were already on the walls+heroes path (they are lower in weight for matching) but then we were matched with OneHive and they out-heroed us by like 1000 and ethered us. So now we are even more dedicated. There are youtube recaps both by us and by Jake from Onehive which show the discrepancy a bit.

Last edited:
I would get thrown out of Toogs clan I bet. Not a great attacker TH10 and I just don't have the patience to reserve attacks and blog chat with people. I donate well though and am working on my heroes. currently King is being upgraded to 23 and queen is 21. My walls are about 50% legos.

Yeah I'm just going to run straight walls and heroes for a long time now

Yah its nothing personal but high weight tens are rough in wars unless heroes are very high @stan

Witches lvl3 coming to TH11. Sucks. I was really hoping for the updated witches and hogs to be available at TH10 as I use them in almost every war attack.

Toogs, am I good to opt in to war with my king down, or is this the clan where you can only war with both heroes available?

you can do that in TWB2 if you want, but there is absolutely no warring without heroes and spells in TWB

check PM pls

TAB I tried to PM you some details but your inbox is full

On the news tab, they said the shield changes were coming "soon". Does anybody have an educated guess how long that will be? Just trying to see if I need to restructure my base this weekend, or over the next week, or what.

Lots of profanity laden thoughts if the time I just put into my new base layout got lost with the maintenance they JUST gave the servers.

I'm not sure what all the new weapons/features are, I'll have to check it out to see what is exciting. Interest in the game is waning. Have been playing much more Boom Beach lately.

After getting kicked from Toogs' nonsense ninja clan (they have like 2 separate apps and like 4 separate chats just to figure out how to call an attack) I joined up with an almost all TH10 clan where I am like the 10-12th highest ranking player at lvl 132.

It seems like there is this super LOWF move pervading Toogs and other clans where you veeeerrrry carefully upgrade stuff lest you draw a higher war matchup. Like instead of spending time trying to learn how to attack better, lets try and game the system so that we get the crappiest matchup possible.

I've been playing this dumb mobile game for probably almost 2 years -- there is no fun in destroying TH9s. If it isnt challenging what is the point?

Back