• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clawson for HC??

ClawsonIn?

I kind of feel like that is doing my boy Lembo wrong. We have a ton of good choices though.

N Illinois secondary is horrible. Safeties always come up and guys are running free for Bowling Green.

Wake Forest mention during the MAC telecast. Clawson "focused on winning championship".

I'll take either lembo or clawson. I think they both would be excellent for Wake Forest. We go wrong if it's not one of them.

magicdog.gif

The first td to the FB makes me like him already and the fact that he trust his TE to make a big play at the end of the half..... Man I am soooo stoked that lobo is gone!!!!!

The first td to the FB makes me like him already and the fact that he trust his TE to make a big play at the end of the half..... Man I am soooo stoked that lobo is gone!!!!!
I think this can't be said enough. Lobo. IS. GONE. (nice guy, and all that. but shitty OC)

Grobe would never have tried to score at the end of the half. Clawson is smart enough to know he needs to keep putting up points to pull the upset.

Wellman just picked Sandusky who is still a better hire than [Redacted].

Still #Duzzin but #ClawsIn wouldn't be the worst thing ever

That stellar offense (known as the Clawfense) that your messing your britches over is the same piece of shit system that got Phil Fulmer canned at Tennessee after decades there. MAC defenses on the whole are flaming bags of dogshit on the porch of college football. Put them up against a decent defense and some succeed (BSU v South Florida or UVA) or they don't (like BG vs IU whose defense is also shittacular but still held BG to 10). Just so you know.

Bowling Green's AD was Debbie Yow's #2 at NC State prior to taking the BGSU gig in June. He may be conducting his first ever coaching search in about a day.

That stellar offense (known as the Clawfense) that your messing your britches over is the same piece of shit system that got Phil Fulmer canned at Tennessee after decades there. MAC defenses on the whole are flaming bags of dogshit on the porch of college football. Put them up against a decent defense and some succeed (BSU v South Florida or UVA) or they don't (like BG vs IU whose defense is also shittacular but still held BG to 10). Just so you know.

This.

Point taken.... I watched only 2games of niu this year but they looked better than tonight

Either in th MAC, the B10 or the ACC, I still think that the FB and the TE are underused..

Back