• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clawson Press Conference tomorrow? (Clawson discussion on othe thread plz)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wellman is proving, beyond a doubt, he can't be left alone in a room with really nice things.

Dean Hood? Fuck that. We need new blood that doesn't have the stink of Lobo anywhere near him.

Oh man. If we hire John Bunting or Ted Roof, then we'll really know that Wellman is just KING TROLL

Dean Hood? Fuck that. We need new blood that doesn't have the stink of Lobo anywhere near him.

Absolutely. But he is someone who would be interested, not saying we would be. Though I wouldn't put it past Wellman.

I can just see it all over websites.

Wake Forest hires former Duke head football coach and current Georgia Tech defensive coordinator Ted Roof to replace Jim Grobe as head football coach. And folks, that's why a growing number of fans want Wake Forest to fire Ron Wellman.

Wake Forest hires former Duke head football coach and current Georgia Tech defensive coordinator Ted Roof to replace Jim Grobe as head football coach. And folks, that's why a growing number of fans want Wake Forest to fire Ron Wellman.

After his stellar performance at Duke, I can see Fucktard-in-Chief Wellman making this move.

Is anyone else expecting Wellman to pull a wild card out of his ass that hasn't even been discussed or considered by the board yet that will make all of us scratch our heads and say who the hell is that?

Yes. I mean he did hire [Redacted].

If that happens, I'm not sure "fire" is the correct verb ...

Just hire Simon from the Pit and get this shit show over with Ron.

billgeorge, don't just drop that little hint and run off. Who's the retread?

Tom O'Brien?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back