• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clawson Press Conference tomorrow? (Clawson discussion on othe thread plz)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhDeac

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
Reaction score
Seems like we are expecting an announcement today but there have been no leaks.

If it truly was just Wellman and Buddie on the trip as has been written in a couple articles, I'd expect the leaks to be pretty much non-existent. Obviously if anything came out, there would only be one person to point the finger at. No way I see Buddie making that mistake. Wellman is definitely keeping this close to his chest.

Panic time starts tomorrow at 5 pm

the major players may be eating omelets at this point, it's early

Panic time starts tomorrow at 5 pm

the major players may be eating omelets at this point, it's early

Given the scheduling of the interviews (Thursday Lembo, Sunday Clawson) and the fact that Wake apparently had prelim negotiations with the Lembo camp over the weekend I feel that no announcement today increases the likelihood Lembo isn't coming.

If you are in the camp that Clawson and Lembo are both equally great choices then I would agree on Tuesday night.

Told you chumps Wellman would blow it days ago while you guys were hungrily lapping at buckets' ball sack.

No more plane trip spottings?

h70DB639C

If it truly was just Wellman and Buddie on the trip as has been written in a couple articles, I'd expect the leaks to be pretty much non-existent. Obviously if anything came out, there would only be one person to point the finger at. No way I see Buddie making that mistake. Wellman is definitely keeping this close to his chest.

Things usually leak through agents though, not admin sources.

I had a Deacon Club email today and was all excited until I saw it was just the standard update. No coaching news. Wouldn't they know either to hold the email or at least add in something about a coaching search going on... I mean really..

I had a Deacon Club email today and was all excited until I saw it was just the standard update. No coaching news. Wouldn't they know either to hold the email or at least add in something about a coaching search going on... I mean really..

You'd think.

PH is really banking on a good hire by starting the thread. Anyone remember who broke the news regarding Bz? I would never want to be that thread starter. If we hire some chump PH's name will forever be attached to the hire.

So what are people's levels for good hire?

Right now, I'm excited about Lembo, will be cautiously optimistic about Clawson or the Nard Dog, and anyone else (that's not a total surprise homerun) and I'm disappointed.

No News is no news! If we don't either of our first choices, I will be Wellman out and WFU out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back