• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clawson Press Conference tomorrow? (Clawson discussion on othe thread plz)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet he's even going to talk into that headset

Yankee -

If BG is promoting the special teams coordinator to Interim head Coach, then that probably means most of the Coaching staff from BG is coming with Clawson.

I took it that way as well but one guy there is a BG grad so we'll have to see. Appears Clawson will be solo here until post BG's bowl game on the 26th. They get a free look at Pitt too !

As far as headsets go, I think we know which WF coach is in the driver's seat.

Lol at the BSD guys trying to clown other wake sources when they employ mundy. BSD is the worst wake site out there these days. #MUNDIED

Lol at the BSD guys trying to clown other wake sources when they employ mundy. BSD is the worst wake site out there these days. #MUNDIED

Yarp.

I get that the BSD guys are protective of Mundy, but if he's your editor just let him do that: edit shit. Don't let him tweet, because his opinions are turrible.

That's a much much better photoshop than I expected from our AD. Kudos.

Also, I hate to do it, but I'm going to lock this thread so all the discussion stays on one thread regarding Clawson (at least for just general discussion like this).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back