• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clawson - Tyree Harris to Redshirt

OK, now people are just quoting townie to override the ignore function. Looks like the policy needs to be tweaked a little to add anyone who quotes someone I have on ignore to the ignore list as well. This could be fun. Here goes.....

Anyone who quotes anyone you have on ignore ever, gets put on ignore? Why not just leave the boards?

Does Townie the poster cease to exist just on the boards or do you actually feel like the person behind Townie literally doesn't exist? This is an important distinction.

Have trouble with things he's said since he left. Disappointing.

He was genuine when he left. He said he needed to get out of the way to the program could thrive. I think he was not thinking about not having the $3M paycheck down the road. He now realizes it is hard to get a job because of his performance, and potentially his comments. He now is spinning it that its the program to get the next payday.

What drove me crazy is when he'd get asked about whether we should've passed more or run more or played this player more, he'd say stuff like, "yeah I would've liked to have seen us do this more or get this player more touches or get this player on the field more," and it would be like he had no control over it. I'd be yelling at the radio "you're the freaking head coach, if you want something done all you've got to do is say the word!"

That drove me crazy, as well. It was like he was surprised and disappointed by things that he should have been in control of.

OK, now people are just quoting townie to override the ignore function. Looks like the policy needs to be tweaked a little to add anyone who quotes someone I have on ignore to the ignore list as well. This could be fun. Here goes.....

Did someone shit in your metamucil old man? Jesus, get over it.

Or you could stop being such a massive bitch

Back