• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clawson & Wisconsin...

hoopla

Reaction score
Haven't seen this mentioned here but I've been told he's on Wisconsin's shortlist.
I guess before he was runner up to Gary Anderson for the gig two years ago.

#ScoopLaByHoopla

Maybe it's the MDMA talking but I'm not stressing.

I've been told he's on Wisconsin's shortlist.
I guess before he was runner up to Gary Anderson for the gig two years ago.

#ScoopLaByHoopla

Been told by SI, you mean.
@SIPeteThamel: Names for Wisconsin: Greg Schiano, Paul Chryst, Dave Clawson (finished 2nd last time), Justin Fuente, Matt Wells, Dave Aranda.

Time for Ron to pull out the ol' checkbook and start beating off furiously.

Clawson should and likely would take the Wisconsin job if offered. Let's hope they don't make it to him.

Wisconsin isn't going to repeat what OSU just did to them...they aren't going to hire a guy who has only been at his program for a year.

Clawson isn't leaving after one year. Its a low low move to do to any program.

Clawson isn't leaving after one year. Its a low low move to do to any program.

That's naive. If Clawson is offered the HC job at a power football program, he should take it in a second. I like the guy and would be very bummed if he left, but you don't slam the door when opportunity knocks.

Its on the Internet so it must be true. Here is list from Coaching Search-No Clawson:

Some names to keep an eye for a replacement include Pitt head coach Paul Chryst, Michigan State defensive coordinator Pat Narduzzi, Ohio State offensive coordinator / quarterbacks coach Tom Herman and Seattle Seahawks offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell.

Back