• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clawson

brutal home schedule

No reason to think any of those teams won't be improved from this year. UVa is already making strides. BC and Syracuse playing without starting QBs. Do we not play Clemson at home next year?

No reason to think any of those teams won't be improved from this year. UVa is already making strides. BC and Syracuse playing without starting QBs. Do we not play Clemson at home next year?

Yeah, but those are games we've got to win to have a good season and that is about as favorable of a home slate as we've had in awhile. Yes, we play Clemson at home to next year as well.

Yeah we need to go 5-2 In that home schedule if we think our program is headed in the direction we want it to in year 3

Yeah we need to go 5-2 In that home schedule if we think our program is headed in the direction we want it to in year 3

Agree with this. I'll accept defeat to Klempsun. Go 2-1 against BC, Cuse, UVA, and win the non con games.

Agree with this. I'll accept defeat to Klempsun. Go 2-1 against BC, Cuse, UVA, and win the non con games.

Yep definitely shouldn't lose our Non-con home games. If we do, uh-oh. Might have a shot to take one away from Indiana at home. They lose their "NFL QB" and I think the Howard kid is gone after this year (hopefully).

Yeah, but those are games we've got to win to have a good season and that is about as favorable of a home slate as we've had in awhile. Yes, we play Clemson at home to next year as well.

7 home games in '16 ?

Back